All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's still private. I'm done with this thread. Too many games. Wish Tsunami best of luck and I'll just see them live. Just close this thread.

Congrats tsunami!!

Hiiii...i'm Kenna Mia from GREEN BAY ELITE LIME!! i'm lookin 2 say CONGRATS 2 all the SWEET GIRLZ i met @ WORLDS 2010 from TSUNAMI!! Way 2 grab that WORLDs BiD...hope 2 c u there!! Look me up on FB...Kenna Harke! Have a GR8 YEAR!!
<3 GBE

This thread was not made to talk about a video and only a video, just like other threads you can jut disregard them if you want to not look at them. No need to shut a thread down because you don't want to look at it :)

Tsunami, way to hold your heads high this weekend. Everyone has had their share of problems before competitions, and I hope you've had yours for the season after last week! You accomplished what you set out to do, and that is what matters! So proud to be a part of this organization (again)!

No reason to close a thread because there isn't a video openly posted...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I just saw it privately, and I can still see it publicly (though the private one was much better quality). Its really not that difficult to see it people. Love the stunts and how solid and flexible the girls are. I don't see that too often with any team this year (except CEA SR ELITE 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!). More tumbling is needed. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE DANCE! At this point in I may go as far as saying its my favorite, but have to see the rest of the teams.
Potential is everywhere in this routine and they proved us wrong last year. I'm not counting them out yet.

I have no idea about their music or what it says, buttttttttt Tsunami's are not caused by storms. They are caused by earthquakes. So the storm thing is a bit silly.

I am so glad that you responded to this. For two days I have attempted but kept myself from posting it because well I don't even know. It has been bugging me since it was posted and I'm glad someone else caught it.

The sound effect in the beginning doesn't make sense if it is a storm simply because a Tsuanmi isn't a storm.

Can someone pm me the link to the video? not sure what i'm missing here lol but i've searched everything on youtube and can't find it. thanks!

I know I'll be sorry for posting this because I really think this drama is ridiculous but here I go anyway. The music isn't as deep and sly as some of you have suspected throughout the this thread. No one sat in a think tank, trying to figure out how to jab another team maliciously. There are no hidden meanings that only a few get. The music is cheer music, and a great mix at that. There is only one voiceover that I know of that was requested which was "Although you had a warning, we came by surprise, round two, Tsunami's on the rise". So should you have questions or concerns, direct them to the source. I'm sure he could verify that most of your paranoia is unfounded. (Granted, a little late to chime in on the music, but wth).

As for the routine or video, if you like it, great. If not, thats okay too. To each their own. Me? As a mom of a Tsunami girl, I love the routine. These girls have the determination and heart that it takes to be the absolute best THEY can be. They really are a team in every sense of the word and I'm so happy my daughter has so many Tsu-sisters and myself, so many Tsu-daughters! Their coaches, Juba, Terri, Mykel, and James, what can I say. Hardworking, skilled, caring, honest, dependable, trustworthy and like family to the girls and the parents. I see only good things to come and I'm just thrilled that I have the opportunity to see my daughter and this team flourish throughout the season.

I wish everyone luck with this season, and can't wait to see you at WORLDS!

Hiiii...i'm Kenna Mia from GREEN BAY ELITE LIME!! i'm lookin 2 say CONGRATS 2 all the SWEET GIRLZ i met @ WORLDS 2010 from TSUNAMI!! Way 2 grab that WORLDs BiD...hope 2 c u there!! Look me up on FB...Kenna Harke! Have a GR8 YEAR!!
<3 GBE

Ahh we wanted to find you guys on facebook! LIME fans for life<3 The sweetest fierce little people I've ever met. LOVED them and I wear my purple tshirt ALLLL The time!! Good luck this season girls!

Ps. I have got to say...I def LOLed at the post about Tsunami and all of our games? Haha we are in the second week of competition season basically...what does that even mean? Haha but anyway...Sorry about the vid btw I didn't know it was private!

Well I guess what is next is that a tsunami is not a crashing wave but a series of large swells, LOL. Jeez folks it's a sound effect in cheer music for pete's sake!
Well, lets just hope there's not a team out there called Swell Allstars or we're totally in trouble!

Back