All-Star Maryland Marlins Tsunami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I was wondering.. the girl who filled in for the final performance: was she an alternate there with the team or what? She did a fantastic job!!
I don't think anybody filled in! The stunt group just stood there (holding hands <3). Except probably in the pyramid, because the whole thing went up.

Seriously, that must have been hard for the captain to keep cool and composed, knowing her teammate was injured. Don't know if I could have been as composed knowing my teammate was injured. I wish ESPN would have recognised that. Otherwise, it was a great top 5 in that division! MY wish was delivered but i HATE to see injuries.

I don't think anybody filled in! The stunt group just stood there (holding hands <3). Except probably in the pyramid, because the whole thing went up.

Somebody filled in because after the pyramid you can see a girl run off before the dance and crouch in the back

If anyone does happen to have any footage of any of the craziness this weekend we would LOVE to see it! Thank you all so muchhhhh! Long live worlds 2011<3

Tsunami is one of my absolute favorite teams, and i'll always be their fan! Im so proud of them for pulling through all of the obstacles they faced this weekend and best wishes to whoever was injured <3

If anyone does happen to have any footage of any of the craziness this weekend we would LOVE to see it! Thank you all so muchhhhh! Long live worlds 2011<3

These were posted earlier on in the thread. I showed them to my little sister and she started crying and said "WOW" haha

Here's their videos from this weekend, 4th in the world is amazing for everything they overcame this weekend!

Day 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0XSaio03iY
Day 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Qw4-GOPPY

watching them come out chanting brea on day 2 brought tears to my eyes. what an amazing team!

I noticed that Brea had a knee brace on day1 and day2 she didn't have it on and it looked like that was the leg the injury was on.

bbrrrrriiiiix3 said:
watching them come out chanting brea on day 2 brought tears to my eyes. what an amazing team!

I noticed that Brea had a knee brace on day1 and day2 she didn't have it on and it looked like that was the leg the injury was on.

Yeah that knee bothers her sometimes but she decided not to wear it :( we aren't sure if that would have prevented the injury though

Back