All-Star Maxing Out Level 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so to max out, you do as many max, pushing the gray areas skills as possible while having it all synched but at the same time having variety in 2:30 as you can, while still having it look good and flow together
lol! Yes - __-
such a magical combination, it's like finding the golden ticket.

i especially like the synched variety

which is better squad ro tucks or having 10 different 2 people passes?

i especially like the synched variety

which is better squad ro tucks or having 10 different 2 people passes?
depends on your scoresheet but many prefer the squad round off tucks. I love multiple passes but the newest preference by judges is synced passes with LOTS of people. Think 15 girls coming out of one corner to do the same pass---it's harder to accomplish so now it's preferred.

depends on your scoresheet but many prefer the squad round off tucks. I love multiple passes but the newest preference by judges is synced passes with LOTS of people. Think 15 girls coming out of one corner to do the same pass---it's harder to accomplish so now it's preferred.
but now there is no variety

with a small team to me its easy to throw in a squad synched ro tuck, finding the room on the floor for a large team to do it is difficult.

But I think having 3 people do front handspring ro bhs stepout ro bhs tuck synched is more difficult than having 20 people do a ro tuck together

but now there is no variety

with a small team to me its easy to throw in a squad synched ro tuck, finding the room on the floor for a large team to do it is difficult.

But I think having 3 people do front handspring ro bhs stepout ro bhs tuck synched is more difficult than having 20 people do a ro tuck together
It is more difficult, but they want groups larger than 3 doing it.

@cupieqt
We have some groups of 7, 4, 3, 2, and two currently solo passes. And a couple of synched variety passes ;) so we should be good

CGAcheer said:
@cupieqt
We have some groups of 7, 4, 3, 2, and two currently solo passes. And a couple of synched variety passes ;) so we should be good

Sounds like it!!

Hungry said:
I'm curious as to what these would look like too. Why am I not able to visualize this?? Can anyone even try to describe it?

I tried to invent my own last week so I can definitely visualize it but I couldn't work it out at the end of practice. I currently have my srs doing a suspended tuck flip dismount from elevator and I'm over it--I'd love to add a twist to it.

twisting inversion at 01:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvhpJDfSVZY

Switch up to the top... legal in 3?

Ok I may just be reading wrong, but according to this years rules this would now be illegal correct?

2. Inversions are limited to a 1⁄2 twisting rotation.
Exception: Multi base suspended forward roll may twist up to a full twisting rotation. (see #1. Exception above)

I read that as you can do front fulls however not a backwards full correct? I'm sure @imrichhowboutu would know

Back