All-Star Mobile-friendly Worlds Performance Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jan 20, 2010
@imrichhowboutu put together a mobile-friendly version of the Worlds performance again this year. It's completely optimized for your smartphone, so it should work great at ESPN. We're going to try and get it updated Saturday and Sunday nights as teams move on - but we'll both be at Worlds, so depending on how busy things are, we can't guarantee that.

Bookmark it here:
2014 Cheerleading World's Schedule

Last edited:
@imrichhowboutu put together a mobile-friendly version of the Worlds performance again this year. It's completely optimized for your smartphone, so it should work great at ESPN. We're going to try and get it updated Saturday and Sunday nights as teams move on.

Bookmark it here:
http://theroadtoworlds.com/worlds/

This is really great thankyou, printed mine off ready to highlight later!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ashley and Rich, you both deserve a crown for this.

THANK YOU!!!!

I really want to make this have more features next year, like filtering etc. I just don't have time to play with it.

It would also be fun to have a submission where people could add someone's scores after they compete

I really want to make this have more features next year, like filtering etc. I just don't have time to play with it.

It would also be fun to have a submission where people could add someone's scores after they compete

I thought about all of that. We'd have to put it all in the database - which we could definitely try for next year.

I thought about all of that. We'd have to put it all in the database - which we could definitely try for next year.

Or we could finally make a competitive database for choosing winners in our bracket with the points awarded rules. Yay PHP! Join me @Ashley on the dark side!

Thanks. Won't be in Orlando, but my kid has a tee ball doubleheader during Worlds Weekend so my usual Worlds weekend thing of having my nieces over/watching routines on livestream is not going to happen. Have to stay updated on it via mobile and fierceboarding here and there!

Or we could finally make a competitive database for choosing winners in our bracket with the points awarded rules. Yay PHP! Join me @Ashley on the dark side!

I will! At some point! I swear! Just not this summer cause I have too much going on :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back