All-Star Most Touching Cheer Moments...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Very similar exprience to trueblonde613. My daughters first trip to UCA Nationals with Kentucky Elite and we had struggled all year. The Youth team had finished 9th in the NCA Kings Island regional against mostly local teams, so we had pretty low expectations. This is our awards ceremony that one of the dads (the one that got me involved) recorded. Our girls are in the corner of the mat closest to us.

Very similar exprience to trueblonde613. My daughters first trip to UCA Nationals with Kentucky Elite and we had struggled all year. The Youth team had finished 9th in the NCA Kings Island regional against mostly local teams, so we had pretty low expectations. This is our awards ceremony that one of the dads (the one that got me involved) recorded. Our girls are in the corner of the mat closest to us.

I like how excited the parents get too :)

i love this. !
our team play games like rock the boat and little sally walker and we try to encourage girls /guys from other teams to come join us if there just standing back and watching.
some joinn some dont.:) its always nice tho.

Agree! This is something that I love in the back and wish that I saw even more often!

Last season me and my team members were watching our division. There was another girl who was in our division who was from another team watching as well. A team went on and they were not doing so well. She screamed and yelled for them, she clapped her hands, and she banged on the stage. My team members asked her, "Their in the same division as you why are you cheering for them?" and she explained to us that she loves cheerleading but win or loose she is still the same person, she would never wish a bad routine on anyone, and karma is a b****. She was really the sweetest girl I ever met and she inspired my whole team, including myself, to always cheer for everyone. Even if they are in our division.

I remember one time at a competition 2 girls on my team were doing a duet and so where their rivals and of course they were both like were gonna beat the other girls and people trash talking eachother but when awards came and they announced that the other two girls got second, they ran up, hugged them and said how amazing they did. i thought it was so cute because they got over their differences in the end.

I remember watching this a few years ago I think your wife posted it and commented on this is what cheerleading should really be about. Still my favorite KE uniform

Seeing CAC Gold win and get a bid on Sunday...

The gym chose to go from Small to Large Senior later in the season even though they knew this division is super-competitive. When decisions were made about which kids would be on Gold versus Teal there were a lot of hurt feelings and some kids left. Gold showed everyone that there are two CAC teams that are Worlds worthy and I am so proud of those kids and coaches for believing in themsleves. Everyone was crying when it was announced. Best moment this year by far!

not really a moment but after going to the Spirit of Hope Nationals this weekend it reminded me what life is truly about and touched my heart that teams from all around the country could compete, but at the same time embrace each other as we celebrated Hope. <3

That was AWESOME!!!

My most touching moment was our first international competition, the european open. My team didnt want to compete, because they had really bad experiance from the national competition which was a few months earlier. in my country many teams act horrible against the others. although my team was very positive towards the others, some other teams boo-ed the entire routine, kicked one base against her knee "by accident", called us names,...
so they felt very insecure on this big competition, especially because they only started a year before while all the other teams had years of experiance.

I stood on the back of the hall next to the guy from the music, watching my team preform. They had to do an extension, which they only learned 2 weeks before competition, usually when they did it, it went up really slow and very insecure. this time they lifted the flyer like they never did anything else in their lifes and the flyer was waving and blowing kisses on top. I felt so proud and had to cry! than when the routine was finished I couldnt run fast enough, it felt like running in slow-motion like in the movies. when I came back to my team they all lay down on the floor crying, so proud they hit it! than some other teams came towards us asking to take a picture, telling us we did so well and we all looked so pretty on the floor. It really brought back all the selfconfident they had lost. we came last this competition, but it felt like we were number 1!

Today during practice, we had to run 6 suicides. I'm a really slow runner and everyone finished while I was just starting my 5th one. All os a sudden, three girls from my team started to run them with me even though they had already run their 6. Before I knew it, the whole team was running them with me. It was so touching I almost started crying. <3 it made me feel so blessed to have the team mates that I do. :) <3

team: noun, see definition below.

Today during practice, we had to run 6 suicides. I'm a really slow runner and everyone finished while I was just starting my 5th one. All os a sudden, three girls from my team started to run them with me even though they had already run their 6. Before I knew it, the whole team was running them with me. It was so touching I almost started crying. <3 it made me feel so blessed to have the team mates that I do. :) <3

Seeing CAC Gold win and get a bid on Sunday...

The gym chose to go from Small to Large Senior later in the season even though they knew this division is super-competitive. When decisions were made about which kids would be on Gold versus Teal there were a lot of hurt feelings and some kids left. Gold showed everyone that there are two CAC teams that are Worlds worthy and I am so proud of those kids and coaches for believing in themsleves. Everyone was crying when it was announced. Best moment this year by far!
Both teams were great! We really enjoyed watching your whole program:)

Earlier this season, one of my daughter's bases on her youth 4 team hurt her ankle doing a standing tuck right at the beginning of the routine. In tears, she kept going, but at one point, both my daughter and the base ended up on the ground when a double down went wrong.

They finished strong, but I knew my daughter would be upset, so I tried to quickly make my way to meet her as she came off stage.

As I was walking, a saw a flash of uniforms streak by me. Before I (or her coaches) could get to my daughter, three kids from our sr 5 team were meeting her as she left the mat, hugging her, talking to her, explaining what had happened (my daughter just knew her teammate was in tears, but not why).

I was just overwhelmed that these sr 5 kids cared so much about being there for my daughter.

Back