All-Star Most Worlds Rings?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lets just count Worlds Titles in general. What year did they start rings anyway?

I think Rutan has 2 so far. Both from Orange, '09 & '10. She did compete on Peach a few years ago, but no rings for that team. And no ring this past season for her. So I think only 2 so far. But she is only going into the 10th grade this season, so she has LOTS of time to increase her collection :)

I think Rutan has 2 so far. Both from Orange, '09 & '10. She did compete on Peach a few years ago, but no rings for that team. And no ring this past season for her. So I think only 2 so far. But she is only going into the 10th grade this season, so she has LOTS of time to increase her collection :)

I am glad someone is keeping track around here.

Definitely not!! I don't think I'd EVER wear mine if it looked like a college ring. The worlds ring is simple and pretty, imo

I agree. I like mine because its a bit understated and you can wear it everyday if you wanted. Just get it made of gold instead of silver.

I agree. I like mine because its a bit understated and you can wear it everyday if you wanted. Just get it made of gold instead of silver.

Yup! It would even be nice to have the option of gold or silver. I'm sure athletes with more than 1 ring would like to be able to have one in each color rather than wearing them all on their hand at once

Back