All-Star Most Worlds Rings?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yup! It would even be nice to have the option of gold or silver. I'm sure athletes with more than 1 ring would like to be able to have one in each color rather than wearing them all on their hand at once

You do have the option. You just have to pay for it.

No way!! I'd love to see one if anyone ever decides to purchase one. Any idea of much it costs?
King has purchased one. Mr. Warbucks that he is ;)

Haha.... I'm soooo rich.... from all the money I make off Fierce Board.

It cost me $250 at the time (2008). Gold has doubled so would prob be around $450 today. I also lost the stone in the middle (my wife's also fell out) so we got some cheap diamonds in them (about $25 each). IMO it looks WAY better. Ring is shinier, doesn't turn my finger green, and I get compliments on it all the time I wear it from non-cheerleaders.

It cost me $250 at the time (2008). Gold has doubled so would prob be around $450 today. I also lost the stone in the middle (my wife's also fell out) so we got some cheap diamonds in them (about $25 each). IMO it looks WAY better. Ring is shinier, doesn't turn my finger green, and I get compliments on it all the time I wear it from non-cheerleaders.
Do you have a picture?

Reactions: ian

I'd love to see a picture or to see it sometime this season if we happen to run into each other. It sounds awesome!

I'd love to see a picture or to see it sometime this season if we happen to run into each other. It sounds awesome!
Do you have a picture?

I tried to take a picture but you can't really tell. I will wear it at Cheersport and NCA and Worlds. Find me and I will show.

and to all future worlds winners, if it is your first one I HIGHLY recommend gold.

yeah Ashley has 4!
Oops, my bad. Thought she had 2 with Top Gun.

BTW... Mike V was telling me an idea that might be interesting to some of you on the boards. Since they didn't give rings before 06, Mike ordered an extra ring when they won this last year and had a jewler change the year to one of the years that he won with Miami Elite (05 I think). He said it wasn't too pricy to have the change made.

So for all the old timers on the board who only got a jacket... guess you guys need to get back out there and win another one!! LOL

I tried to take a picture but you can't really tell. I will wear it at Cheersport and NCA and Worlds. Find me and I will show.

and to all future worlds winners, if it is your first one I HIGHLY recommend gold.
With the price of gold at $1,600 an ounce, and only going UP (Due to our wonderful boneheads in gov't who can only seem to continue to spend us into oblivion and eventually collapse our currency), it's well worth it to have Gold. You never know when you might need to melt that puppy so you can buy a loaf of bread.

Back