All-Star Most Worlds Rings?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't a different type of ring be ordered? I could have sworn I saw Orson or someone from T&S have a much bigger type of ring. It was the size of a college championship ring but wasn't super blinged out.

Can't a different type of ring be ordered? I could have sworn I saw Orson or someone from T&S have a much bigger type of ring. It was the size of a college championship ring but wasn't super blinged out.

T&S did get really nice, blinged out rings! I don't know if they were an option, or if they bought those in addition to the official worlds ring.

Santwon posted a picture on twitter wearing 6 rings on one hand (one on each except the thumb and two on his middle and ring fingers), and 5 more hanging on his necklace... but i think some of those are from university of louisville national championship. either way im still jealous :confused:
image.jpg

Oscar: 5
Ries Brooks: 5 (if he was on two teams in 06)
Heather Tab: 4
Sean: 4
Ambrel: 4
Kelsey Rule: 3
AJ: 3

Does TK from Louisville/Gym Tyme have 4? I don't remember if she was on Small Coed in 07. If so then she has them from 07,09 (ioc6),10,11. The people on Gym Tyme are easier to figure out because they have had so many wins in a row so I am trying to watch videos but some of them are too blurry.

How many did Erica Levy walk away with?
You are correct about TK!

I know this has already been answered, but who has the most worlds rings? and how many is it?

Back