Mtv Producer Looking For Some Guidance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Right? I have been laughing a little too hard at my desk this week over this thread. If I keep this up my boss is going to figure out I'm not working on paperwork right now! haha

It's all research when your on the boards and if your boss complains tell them I gave you permission.

**wondering if twerking competitors get corporate sponsors and if so who are they**

It's all research when your on the boards and if your boss complains tell them I gave you permission.

**wondering if twerking competitors get corporate sponsors and if so who are they**

How did I ever deal with at work distractions without you?!! haha Part of the problem is that I'm 2 days from leaving for vacation, so I will be claiming "research" on all sorts of things tomorrow and Friday!

Like no joke, this thread always cracks me up! Just when I think it's done, another comment comes along and tops the last one! Great entertainment for sure!!

Like no joke, this thread always cracks me up! Just when I think it's done, another comment comes along and tops the last one! Great entertainment for sure!!

You have never seen this happen on the boards before?

**j'applaudis avec mes cuisses de tonnerre**

This is a minor thread derail.

Go search for the 3 yo back handspring thread.

Sounds like I know what I'm doing tonight! It helps that I'm on vacation now I don't need to present to be working for the next two weeks! That will give me lots of time to play catch up!

Sounds like I know what I'm doing tonight! It helps that I'm on vacation now I don't need to present to be working for the next two weeks! That will give me lots of time to play catch up!

Can't believe you can get 2 weeks away from your camp in the middle of the summer. It must take a lot of coordination before hand.

For some reason my app was t reloading and I just saw this thread for the first time. I am dying from laughing so hard! Thank you summertime FB! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back