All-Star My Thoughts On This Weekend From Behind My Screen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good! I miss having the chat right infront of us to go on at any time. Seems like as the board has gotten bigger, I don't know people on as much of a personal level :/
I completely agree <3

i want to thank @SharkDad for the wonderful tweets some of you were talking about life dramas and who knows what thats not what i wanted hahah , shark dad was on it ;)

This sickness will be with me for a while.

I was one of the lucky 500 that got to be a spectator at the first Worlds in 2004. I got to watch my daughter and ACE Warriors finish 4th to a (admittedly good) small coed team and 2 teams that they had already beaten earlier in the year.

I still feel that sickness of which you speak, on occasion.

This year might have been my last time going to Worlds for awhile so I tried to take everything in ~

1 - What was with all the shoes flying around? (I stopped counting after shoe #4 within a 2 hour span)...and a barefoot tumbler (still not sure what the verdict was regarding whether that is legal)...that was a first for me. 2 - Shark Dad and Cheerlebrity were awesome twitters! I was there to see it all go down live, and STILL found their tweets to be a life savor! The banter was totally informative and at times slightly comedic...thanks for helping keep things 'light' when appropriately needed. 3 - The live interviews backstage post performance on day 2 were a great addition...It helped humanize these athletes by showing their raw emotions right off the mat...some were elated, some were devastated...either way it made me want to root for them even more (my fav team or not). So much more I could list...There is no other competition quite like Worlds...it brings out the every emotion - that's what I love about it!

My thoughts you ask?

I'm in big trouble! This year my daughter discovered what Worlds is all about. Now she's working twice as hard in the gym! She loves Top Gun and was really disappointed when she found out the movie Top Gun isn't about cheerleading!:rolleyes:

ROFL

Back