All-Star Nca 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know won't happen but it would be interesting if more champs than bids happen.
There's no set number of at large bids, it's just however many champs that don't already have one. So 99 bids (total, paid and at large) could potentially be given out. If I counted right that is, but somewhere around there.

There's no set number of at large bids, it's just however many champs that don't already have one. So 99 bids (total, paid and at large) could potentially be given out. If I counted right that is, but somewhere around there.
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I think my brain saw 10 paid and just also thought 10 at large.

How many paid bids are going to be given out? I know I read it somewhere but I can’t find it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many paid bids are going to be given out? I know I read it somewhere but I can’t find it now

Nevermind! I just read the last post and found out! Got learn to pay a bit more attention

If I’m reading the declaration correctly, the top 2 from level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4 and level 4.2,5 and 5R receive a paid bid. ( for each, D1 and D2). Are those bids also passed over if the highest scorers have a paid?

Back