All-Star Nca 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could anyone explain to me why Coed Elite isn't on the list?

I also wonder why TGSC is put in small ioc5 division.

Top Gun AZ decided to combine their TGSC team and ioc5 team for NCA. Not entirely sure the reasoning, just what someone on the ioc5 team told me.

Top Gun AZ decided to combine their TGSC team and ioc5 team for NCA. Not entirely sure the reasoning, just what someone on the ioc5 team told me.
I think that's a smart move. They could form a stronger team. I hope they will do well and get full paid.

Is their small TGSC planning on going to Worlds too? If so, and the IOC5 team gets their bid at NCA couldn't that have an effect on things for Worlds?

Is their small TGSC planning on going to Worlds too? If so, and the IOC5 team gets their bid at NCA couldn't that have an effect on things for Worlds?
Neither team has a bid yet, so they could just wait and see how things go. If the combined team gets a bid at NCA then that could change things. That team could just stay as is instead of having 2 teams go to Worlds.

But idk what their reason is for combining for NCA, could potentially even just had some people not able to go for one reason or another. Or it could be a more permanent thing, no idea there.

ETA: TGSC does have a bid in small coed that they got last week.

I guess all of the athletes were already age eligible for IOC.
Just kidding, I lied. The small coed does have a bid already. So that does change things. If they get a paid bid by chance then any athletes on TGSC will have to compete on the IOC due to those rules. But if they get an at-large they can be replaced by other athletes.

Back