All-Star Nca - Friday & Saturday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey, Lionheart's not last though! :confused::shimmy:
But flipping heck 6 points of deductions

On another completely random I am sleep deprived not I found out today that NCA also stands for national convention coffee asscioation! Heck I need some now it is currently 5.12 am here amd I need sleep but can't get to sleep so of course the most logical thing is to stay on here

Um... Great White's score is so low? How.

This is what's going to happen when we eliminate bobbles and increase the importance of technique/execution. A few bobbles could hurt you more than a fall. That routine perfectly executed is not a 91.3, and any judge that thinks so is kidding themselves. That routine executed like that (minus the obvious deductions) would be a 91.3.

Its was not the product I am used to seeing with them. The point flyer needs to be replaced. I have watched them from their showcase until now.. nothing has changed. I am hoping they do better for Worlds. I really like them.

Yes, there is. Sometime you just have to let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there is. Sometime you just have to let it go.

She's a good friend of mine and I'm going to try responding to you nicely.
She did EVERYTHING she was supposed to in that stunt today. Looking at her, her ability to pull her positions, her performance, you would never know her bases were struggling.
I have seen that stunt hit beautifully many times. In competition last weekend being one of those times.
Now log off before you really make a fool of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back