All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm kinda disappointed that OO5 didn't get paid.... But hey! Lady Jags got second and paid! So happy for the girls :) hopefully, OO5, Angels, and TGIF will get paid at their next competitions. Does anybody know their next competitions beside UCA?
I just hope that OO5 will join another comp where they will get paid. I can't imagine Worlds without OO5...
I believe TGIF and OO5 are done with bid competitions after UCA, Angels should be attending One-Up.

Again, you don't NEED paid-bid to attend Worlds. Would it be less of a financial burden? Definitely. Does it mean you can't go to worlds without a full-paid? No. OO5 will probably accept whatever bid they're given at UCA, whether paid or at-large... they'll be attending Worlds, you need not fret. It's cost ineffective to attend another bid competition when you can't be guaranteed a full-paid bid.

I didn't realise they changed the bid declaration this year... the past 2 seasons OO5 has earned a full-paid bid at NCA without winning their division; I'm bummed about this.

It's because of the the new small coed divisions in internationals. There were 8 level 5 worlds divisions, now there's 9 and only 8 paid bids.

From what I've read here and on the other fb and twitter I'd say that the board gained quite a few jackets this weekend!

Congratulations to all those cheer kids and their parents and coaches! You can truly be proud of your accomplishments!

General views from catching up on this weekend:
- With some SMOED alumni moaning via Twitter regarding the crowd being quiet, I was wondering anyone watching live could give their opinion on this? SMOED put out two great performances so I'm sure the crowd was with them. However, after watching a video of the audience from SMOED world day 2 performance who knows.
- So sad for my sharkies (SSX) and peach rays!! Excited to see what they produce for worlds.
- Glad to see a new champion WCSS!
- BSB slayed. That's all I have to say.
- The HAIR on some kids on Cali Coed is insane. It is so distracting, it reminds me of WCSS day 1 performance with the red jacket...

Apparently your school system failed you in your secondary education. One doesn't mean majority. Congratulate them and lay off the hateraid.

Just to answer...I checked a picture on Instagram and did a little stalking of people who were tagged in a picture. I saw at least 13 athletes on C4 are on coed elite/senior elite/lot/youth elite/junior crush. So at least half of the team are level 5 athletes. And now please don't find me on Facebook and send a message. That's all I have to say.

Back