All-Star New Cali Allstars/arizona Rumor - True Or False?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK......I'm getting more confused as this continues.....

So SCI Pride has announced on their Facebook that they are changing their name to "Chaos".......

Based on the confusion that appears to exist, I think this is a Singularly appropriate name for them :)

Since the name isn't "SCI Power" or some other amalgamation, I'm going to go out on a limb and call the Cali/AZ Power/SCI Pride Merger.....BU**S**T !!!!!

I hope people can finally see through this guys annual recruiting claims.

There are a lot of other gyms in AZ but the only ones that have Worlds teams are AZ Power, Desert Storm and (I think) USA Starz. Am I right in that if CA were to take over AZ Power, they could not have Worlds Teams in the same divisions? I can't see Power wanting to do that and it would really be a negative for them.

I don't know about the business aspect of this issue but it just seems really sleazy to claim an affiliation like this just before tryouts and there appears to be nothing but rumors that don't make any sense.
USA Starz does have a worlds team,IOC5 Reign, along with 10 others (2 going to summit this year!)

I just don't think this is logical. Cali already has a worlds team in every division other than large all girl and they are expanding to another location in California next season already. If they open another gym in Arizona, all the teams would overlap in divisions. I don't think it's true.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just don't think this is logical. Cali already has a worlds team in every division other than large all girl and they are expanding to another location in California next season already. If they open another gym in Arizona, all the teams would overlap in divisions. I don't think it's true.

Not necessarily. If you think about it, they could harbor an international coed - another division they're not in this year- out of the new ontario gym, which would still leave large all girl.

I am placing my bets on Cali buying either Power or Desert Storm. Or Desert Storm buying out SCI in Tucson and the merging with Cali.
I hate to see SCI go, about 7 years ago when they were just starting out of Springs Gymnastics they had so much promise. I can see Cali merging with Power in Phoenix but can't imagine Kelly taking on a 2nd location that far from her family.
Only a couple more days and we will all know the truth and it will probably be extremely anticlimactic.....

I emailed Tannaz yesterday cause I was honestly curious about trying out andddd the answer was "we are NOT opening a gym in AZ" I'm so upset... But she could've lied to keep it a secret.... Uhmm why doesn't CheerForce just come to AZ... Like seriously someone just come!!!!!!! It's hot out here :( and AZ Power and Desert Storm refuse to merge -_- it's sooo frustrating. Like, DSE has the skills and AZ Power has the style.

Cheerforce tried that once and it was a hot mess...I don't even think they got off the ground. The biggest problem for All Star cheer in AZ is the hs rule stating you can't compete AS and HS at the same time.
I would love to see just one REALLY good Worlds team come out of that state...so many talented kids spread out over so many programs.
I think the gym to watch next season is definetly USA Starz.

Back