All-Star New Cali Allstars/arizona Rumor - True Or False?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are a lot of other gyms in AZ but the only ones that have Worlds teams are AZ Power, Desert Storm and (I think) USA Starz. Am I right in that if CA were to take over AZ Power, they could not have Worlds Teams in the same divisions? I can't see Power wanting to do that and it would really be a negative for them.

I don't know about the business aspect of this issue but it just seems really sleazy to claim an affiliation like this just before tryouts and there appears to be nothing but rumors that don't make any sense.
USA starz's IOC5 team Reign is going to worlds and USA starz's large sr. 4 team Lady starz is going to the summit!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

At American Showcase in Anaheim today. My daughter cheers for California All Stars. As we were waiting to cheer on a CALI team Arizona Power came on stage to perform. My daughter turned to me and said "do I start now ?". I looked at her sideways wondering what she meant. She looked back to me with a shrug and said "well, they're almost Bullets".

At American Showcase in Anaheim today. My daughter cheers for California All Stars. As we were waiting to cheer on a CALI team Arizona Power came on stage to perform. My daughter turned to me and said "do I start now ?". I looked at her sideways wondering what she meant. She looked back to me with a shrug and said "well, they're almost Bullets".

That's so cute!

OMG! that is adorable :cloud9:

Back