All-Star New Gym Acquisitions 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's the former Maryland Superstarz then Maryland Twisters South location.

It was just officially announced on Cheer Extreme Raleigh's instagram page.
It says the previous name is Unique Sports Academy

Which I had said. MT had already announced all teams would be housed at the new location in Hanover. Unique Sports Academy is where Maryland Superstarz were first , and then became Maryland Twisters South.

Does this new gym maintain its previous name and just operates with CEA staff? The picture is not super clear on that as it uses the gym's name but says "CEA affiliate."

Does this new gym maintain its previous name and just operates with CEA staff? The picture is not super clear on that as it uses the gym's name but says "CEA affiliate."
I'm gonna assume it will use the CEA name as it did with Twisters but we shall see....it's gonna be interesting to say the least :)

I would imagine that Lisa Shaw, who owned the cheer part when they were Maryland Superstarz, and remained Director with her coaches and Twisters coaches when it became a second Twisters location. I would imagine she will still be involved with her coaches, CEA uniforms etc, and maybe CEA coaches. I think they will likely keep their current pool of athletes, and likely gain more with CEA name.

Back