All-Star New Locations For 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is a lot more to this story then stated.
Then clarify. This was my experience. You make a broad statement that the "franchise gyms" were dragging down the PCM name - please support that... because I watched our gym go from 5+ teams in many levels and age ranges to 2 teams. Those changes were based solely on the poor communication, the mis-management, and the dissatisfaction with the PCM brand - with the refusal of an owner to treat the locations she co-owned as part of her brand, and the alienation of longtime faithful employees and families. These weren't franchises but locations whose success or lack thereof lined the pockets of her - an owner far away. I watched my child practice 3-4 times a week with her gym name on her chest - provided endless support to these teams and hashtagged away #PCM4Life and #PCMProud. For you to somehow insinuate that her hard work and our dedication to a gym and a family that we were convinced we were supposed to be a part of weren't enough because we weren't Murrieta or Irvine is insulting and ignorant. I am glad she has gone back to her roots. She didn't deserve the families that got left behind by her. She didn't deserve our time and dedication when she so clearly was not able to reflect it back to us. When she stepped in to "rescue us" we felt farther away from the PCM name and brand than we had before. You may have an opinion of PCM NorCal based on limited information - I lived it. Watched the disappointment when my kid realized she wouldn't have the same gym family this season, and knew the "why's". So please, tell me what more i should know. Enlighten me.

Then clarify. This was my experience. You make a broad statement that the "franchise gyms" were dragging down the PCM name - please support that... because I watched our gym go from 5+ teams in many levels and age ranges to 2 teams. Those changes were based solely on the poor communication, the mis-management, and the dissatisfaction with the PCM brand - with the refusal of an owner to treat the locations she co-owned as part of her brand, and the alienation of longtime faithful employees and families. These weren't franchises but locations whose success or lack thereof lined the pockets of her - an owner far away. I watched my child practice 3-4 times a week with her gym name on her chest - provided endless support to these teams and hashtagged away #PCM4Life and #PCMProud. For you to somehow insinuate that her hard work and our dedication to a gym and a family that we were convinced we were supposed to be a part of weren't enough because we weren't Murrieta or Irvine is insulting and ignorant. I am glad she has gone back to her roots. She didn't deserve the families that got left behind by her. She didn't deserve our time and dedication when she so clearly was not able to reflect it back to us. When she stepped in to "rescue us" we felt farther away from the PCM name and brand than we had before. You may have an opinion of PCM NorCal based on limited information - I lived it. Watched the disappointment when my kid realized she wouldn't have the same gym family this season, and knew the "why's". So please, tell me what more i should know. Enlighten me.

I will not go into detail why there is more to this story on a public forum. I simply came on here to shed light to the situation being discussed before rumors spread and false information was said. Just because I said the franchises were not upholding the pcm name does not mean it refers to the teams at those locations and their success. There is a long history behind the particular location you are referencing.

I will not go into detail why there is more to this story on a public forum. I simply came on here to shed light to the situation being discussed before rumors spread and false information was said. Just because I said the franchises were not upholding the pcm name does not mean it refers to the teams at those locations and their success. There is a long history behind the particular location you are referencing.

TRUUUUTTTTHHHH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I truly believe Vacaville is a potential hotbed of cheerleading and has the ability to produce something amazing. It's sad and disappointing that so many people have nowhere to go without driving an hour or more, and I hope that someone figures out a way to produce a gym in the area with the combination of good management AND good coaching!

I truly believe Vacaville is a potential hotbed of cheerleading and has the ability to produce something amazing. It's sad and disappointing that so many people have nowhere to go without driving an hour or more, and I hope that someone figures out a way to produce a gym in the area with the combination of good management AND good coaching!

Agreed! I’m very sad that Vacaville or Solano county doesn’t have a gym anymore when it had 2-3 at one time. Nor Cal is a weird market though. People driving 30 minutes to 2 hours each way when there are potentially other good gyms.

Agreed! I’m very sad that Vacaville or Solano county doesn’t have a gym anymore when it had 2-3 at one time. Nor Cal is a weird market though. People driving 30 minutes to 2 hours each way when there are potentially other good gyms.

Meanwhile over here in Yolo County there are two tiny gyms open in one town within the last three years.

I agree with the Solano County thing completely.... I'm from Rio Vista so when I switched to allstar in the 7th grade, I drove an hour to cheergyms.com. When it was decided that I needed to leave that gym for personal reasons, there were SWAT in Fairfield and Aerials in Vacaville and a few smaller ones like Black Diamond in the Antioch/Brentwood area, all about 30-40 minutes drive, but none of those programs were the right fit for me while UCF in Elk Grove was, even though it was a full hour commute each way. I do know though that UCF received a lot of PCM Vacaville kiddos this year, as well as a handful in each of the last few seasons.

I agree with the Solano County thing completely.... I'm from Rio Vista so when I switched to allstar in the 7th grade, I drove an hour to cheergyms.com. When it was decided that I needed to leave that gym for personal reasons, there were SWAT in Fairfield and Aerials in Vacaville and a few smaller ones like Black Diamond in the Antioch/Brentwood area, all about 30-40 minutes drive, but none of those programs were the right fit for me while UCF in Elk Grove was, even though it was a full hour commute each way. I do know though that UCF received a lot of PCM Vacaville kiddos this year, as well as a handful in each of the last few seasons.
Swat Cheer? teal, black & white? yeh... I wouldn't look them up on images. Hopefully there fake!

Back