OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Presale for the venue I'm going to is in 45 minutes and the person I'm going with isn't awake to a. confirm she's going to go, or b. use her credit card (since I do not own a credit card) I'm freaking out y'all... I can't just try on the actual day. It never works out for me.
Side note... VIP packages are like $1500... Who realistically has $1500 to spend to go see Beyonce?

UPDATE OMG
MY FRIEND IS AWAKE AND IN 15 MINUTES THE PRESALE OPENS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
tumblr_lojworPjmn1qzbl7f.gif

tumblr_lipipaIpQj1qzbl7f.gif

tumblr_lhiw6s1Mwl1qzbl7f.gif

tumblr_lgzfqqxL2N1qzbl7f.gif

tumblr_lgusi99RPU1qzbl7f.gif

side note: the gif of the little Asian boy is my favourite gif of anything of all time.

I can't log onto Beyonce.com. I'm giving up the dream for pre sale.

Do you have an account with it already? The website kept crashing and stuff today when I was doing it so I think I got kinda lucky that I ever got in in time to get it. There are apparently 2 pre sale's in the next 2 days! Don't lose hope!

Do you have an account with it already? The website kept crashing and stuff today when I was doing it so I think I got kinda lucky that I ever got in in time to get it. There are apparently 2 pre sale's in the next 2 days! Don't lose hope!

Yeah, I was making accounts and the site would go down...and now I have 3...soooo my bad. But also Charlotte tix aren't on sale until the 11th....so look at me wasting my life.

Latest posts

Back