OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My high school cheering team came in Second Place at the New England High School Cheerleading championship in division 1 today! Last year we got 7th so this was a great way to end my senior year! First place went to another school in my state, Maine! That team won last year and has been state champions for the past 3 years.

So I can't share this on Facebook yet because we haven't reached everyone we need to tell, but my boyfriend just proposed! I'm so happy!
CONGRATS!!! Did he do it in any special/cute way? I love hearing stories like this hahah.

Soo I'm going to the police station today to file a report as a precaution. The good news is that my roommate got a glimpse of him too, so she knows what he looks like and has described him to my other, male roommate. While the police may not be able to actually DO anything, at least they'll know he's out there and creepy. If he DOES have any priors, hopefully they can..ah, 'deter' him from coming towards my place.

I have pepper spray (my mum got it for me this Xmas- it's pink!) and I'll be away for the weekend so hopefully he'll cool off. I have the message saved in it's entirety (it apparently makes for a shocking read, according to those who've taken a peek), so hooray for evidence!
great idea! the advice i have is if he continues to text you, just reply ONCE telling him you do not want him to contact you anymore. just ONCE. if he continues to text you and you reply after that text, it will be very hard for you file for harrassment or a restraining order if that ever becomes necessary. just a thought :) you seem to be handling it very well! im literally a wimp so id probably change my number, move, go on witness protection program to change my name, dye my hair and live in a hole the rest of my life..

CONGRATS!!! Did he do it in any special/cute way? I love hearing stories like this hahah.

Well so he's a tennis player and he's been giddy because they just put the nets up at this place near us. He got me to go with him while he hit, he likes to record himself and stuff. I was hitting some serves, just goofing around - I'm terrible - and he was fixing my grip, asking me if the racket fit and then he said "does this fit" and showed me the ring and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him :)

Well so he's a tennis player and he's been giddy because they just put the nets up at this place near us. He got me to go with him while he hit, he likes to record himself and stuff. I was hitting some serves, just goofing around - I'm terrible - and he was fixing my grip, asking me if the racket fit and then he said "does this fit" and showed me the ring and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him :)
OH MY GOSH!!! That is so so soo cute! I'm so happy for you!!

So I can't share this on Facebook yet because we haven't reached everyone we need to tell, but my boyfriend just proposed! I'm so happy!
I'm so happy we were able to find out before some of your friends. :D Fierceboarder Love. Congrats!! My sister is getting married and honestly I am so excited. I just love weddings!!

I don't know if i want to sell bows anymore...It's been so slow lately and i really have no clue how to get my business more well known, and the fact most companies bows look so much prettier.
Any ideas on how to get more people knowing about my business?

this holiday confuses me so much... I'm probably as irish as one can be (just short of actually being born in ireland) but St. Patrick wasn't even irish. and corned beef isn't even an irish food. and i can't even drink a Guinness because it's not a vegetarian friendly beer (yuck)

sorry for my weird rant, Happy St. Patricks Day everyone! :p

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU *showers you in confetti*

So heres my ideas for my bow company..

Em&EmBowtique
OohLaLaBows (i swear someone else uses this name..)
SparkleNShineBows

Uhhh i need more ideas

So we had basketball state championships (Girls basketball back to back state champs! WOO!) and so we had districts and sectionals and all that... When we went to sectionals we were the second game, the boys teams played before us. The team they played was from "Kickapoo" high school and their colors were craptastic allstars colors... brown and yellow. WHY would you give a school that name combined with those colors? One is bad enough but together.... :confused:

Back