OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is anyone here good at crafting? I'm getting a Little soon, and I'm starting to craft but I'm so bad at it!! On Pinterest they make it look so easy :confused:

My employer isn't giving me that option. It's our "One Book" for October

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
There is a mandatory book you must read each month? Interesting. Who selects the book?
Reminds me of my stint working at The Gap my senior year of college. Back in the good old days of cassette tapes, the corporate office would send a monthly music compilation that was the only thing that played in the store's music player. We would get Christmas music in October and be so sick of it by November. One of the assistant managers hid the Motown tape though rather than return it and we would sneak that out every once in a while ;).

My employer isn't giving me that option. It's our "One Book" for October

It's a really quick read if you need a break from Divergent. I read it in 4 hours last night on my iPad (including taking frequent twitter breaks through the first half), so assuming you have a hard copy and are a much faster reader than I, you could probably knock it out in 3 hours or less

The Fierce Board App!

Who else is already ready for the massive amounts of tears tonight during Glee? I've already listened to the soundtrack and almost started crying.
I can't wait though.

And I go home tomorrow morning and I found out my high school plays a big rival! Woohoo!

Oh my gosh I'm recording it. I told everyone I'm watching it ALONE tonight when I get home from work. I'm ready.

Oh my gosh I'm recording it. I told everyone I'm watching it ALONE tonight when I get home from work. I'm ready.

I want to just watch it in peace tonight but I just found out I have an online psych test this weekend and since I'm going home I want to get it over with tonight and so does my group so I might be stuck with them for the night :(

Who else is already ready for the massive amounts of tears tonight during Glee? I've already listened to the soundtrack and almost started crying.
I can't wait though.

And I go home tomorrow morning and I found out my high school plays a big rival! Woohoo!
started listening to seasons of love and i almost lost it i was like nope nope nope not watching this in front of the boyfriend and father because theyre totally going to chirp me the whole entire time

I'm seriously so stressed right now.it is not my job to parent my parents. I feel like I'm raising them not the other way around. And I'm practically raising my brother too. While having a part-time job and being a full-time student with a full-time boyfriend. Ugh.

I'm seriously so stressed right now.it is not my job to parent my parents. I feel like I'm raising them not the other way around. And I'm practically raising my brother too. While having a part-time job and being a full-time student with a full-time boyfriend. Ugh.

I'm sorry you're dealing with all that. It's too bad sometimes that we can't pick our parents, isn't it? I'm 44 years old and don't have much of a relationship with my mom. But that you're there for your little brother, that means the world to him. Continue to be a positive influence in his life. You and he will be so happy in the end that you were there.

And if the boyfriend isn't 100% supportive of you and just stresses you out more, ditch him! Believe me, ditch him. ;)

I know we have international people on this board but right now Im totally blanking on who. I have to do a project with someone from a different culture and would love if any could help me out. Can anyone tag some?
I'm British, not sure if that counts haha. Off the top of my head @Emily @GreenStorm @BowCat @Jule

There is a mandatory book you must read each month? Interesting. Who selects the book?
Reminds me of my stint working at The Gap my senior year of college. Back in the good old days of cassette tapes, the corporate office would send a monthly music compilation that was the only thing that played in the store's music player. We would get Christmas music in October and be so sick of it by November. One of the assistant managers hid the Motown tape though rather than return it and we would sneak that out every once in a while ;).

We still do that at Abercrombie. I can never listen to Come And Get It by Sekrna Gonez anymore. Apparently now at the adult store they play What Does The Fox say. I feel so bad for the workers.

Opps meant Gomez. I can't see what I'm typing on the app

We still do that at Abercrombie. I can never listen to Come And Get It by Sekrna Gonez anymore. Apparently now at the adult store they play What Does The Fox say. I feel so bad for the workers.

Opps meant Gomez. I can't see what I'm typing on the app
It was infuriating! For years after I would hear a song and expect the next song from the Gap tape to follow. I did love working there though and my biggest regret was not taking a folding board or two when I graduated and moved.

Back