OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This sums up the first bit of the game nicely:
FB5854B4-002B-4A6C-BA68-7E972B3CEB54.jpg
Was this the game the 4th lines started? If so, it's on the DVR and I can't wait to see it tonight!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The action doesn't really start until 1:25-ish. Prior to that, it's mostly the Canucks' coach getting increasingly agitated.

1. As a hockey mom and fan, I get the fight.
2. As a member of an all officiating family, I wish the guys in stripes would have taken more control.
3. As a former coach, I'm slightly embarrassed by the coach instigating the bench.
4. So glad you linked this post! I can't wait to show my son!

Couple thoughts about the Calgary/Canuck game
1. Yes, Torts should've been suspended for trying to enter the Calgary locker room, BUT completely understandable how pissed he was.
2. Complete classlessness (word?) by Hartley and Calgary. Really? You're going to start your 4th line of thugs? You're putting Westgarth at center for the opening faceoff....REALLY? He deserved more than the $25k fine.
3. Those officials knew exactly what was going to happen when the puck was dropped.
4. I completely forgot the Canucks changed to those blue uni's.

Everyone knew what was going to happen. If you're putting your scrubs out there to fight, then somebody fight! I was talking about the officials taking too long getting to the benches. A coach instigating the other bench. A player banging the dividing glass from the bench. Players climbing on the bench. That's not a fight - that's a p*ssing match on the playground. I was more interested that the Flames coach didn't engage and moved the players that were starting to get into it away from the glass. Way to keep them calm. Someone had to get out there and play 3 periods.
I will add that I loved Luongo in the video. 3 weeks off and I come back to this? Now when the goalies engage we have a fight.

Well I'm going to my first hockey game...ever...in life..this Saturday. I've never even seen the Mighty Ducks. After that video I guess I'm in for a treat...on a smaller scale

Well I'm going to my first hockey game...ever...in life..this Saturday. I've never even seen the Mighty Ducks. After that video I guess I'm in for a treat...on a smaller scale

You really are, there is nothing quite like live hockey, who are you seeing?

also in case yall didnt get to watch heres a shot of the penalty boxes
197625_10201676602690947_849839245_n.jpg

Hockey is a great sport...and like everything else, so much better live. You'll have fun, even if there aren't any fights.

WARNING BORING COMPUTER TALK

So I haven't been posting lately because my computer has been super slow and annoying. Today I had a day off so I took time to do some scans and what not, and nothing was wrong. Then I was like let me check why my memory is almost full. Turns out my computer had been backing itself up onto itself if that makes any sense. Found the folder and its now deleting 337 GBs. :banghead:

Back