OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You really are, there is nothing quite like live hockey, who are you seeing?

also in case yall didnt get to watch heres a shot of the penalty boxes
197625_10201676602690947_849839245_n.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just the local (minor league?) team here in Charleston, sc. The tickets were $5 to pack the arenA so I figured what the heck.

I miss going to hockey games.. My dad used to take me and I learned to yell "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" whenever punches were thrown because of him :p Go Portland Winterhawks!

WARNING BORING COMPUTER TALK

So I haven't been posting lately because my computer has been super slow and annoying. Today I had a day off so I took time to do some scans and what not, and nothing was wrong. Then I was like let me check why my memory is almost full. Turns out my computer had been backing itself up onto itself if that makes any sense. Found the folder and its now deleting 337 GBs. :banghead:

Sorry for the double post but I really like your avatar. GOT is my newest TV show addiction.

So I'm sure there are tons of fb-ers who know someone in the "Next Face Of Fancy Face" competition!
If you feel so inclined, go to @shopfancyface on Instagram, follow their page (that's the only way your votes will count,) and "like" your choice!
I'm amazed at these girls' beauty, and even more at how some of their personality shines through in their photos!

What team?
ETA: what level? Echl, ahl, juniors?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Charleston Stingrays. No clue about levels. When I say I know nothing about hockey, I literally know nothing about hockey aside from the teams name

Last edited:
Alright, grammar-police please report to this thread!

Today I came across the following sentence and wondered whether to insert some or any.

I've got some lovely home-cooked ham. It's better than _____ of that stuff you get in plastic.

The rules say that "some" is used in positive sentences, but for some reason it sounds wrong and I would use "any". Which one is right?

Charleston Stingrays. No clue about levels. When I say I know nothing about hockey, I literally no nothing about hockey aside from the teams name

They are ECHL which is like 2 steps away from the NHL (the ultimate goal) and usually some great hockey. Games can also get very rough as these kids (late teens early 20's) are trying to prove themselves to the scouts and higher ups. Should be an exciting time for you.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Today I came across the following sentence and wondered whether to insert some or any.

I've got some lovely home-cooked ham. It's better than _____ of that stuff you get in plastic.

The rules say that "some" is used in positive sentences, but for some reason it sounds wrong and I would use "any". Which one is right?
I think they would mean different things in that context. "Some" would mean it's better than some stuff in plastic, but not all. "Any" would mean that it's better than ALL the stuff in plastic.

Personally I'd just say "It's better than that stuff you get in plastic" because it's a general statement.
But if you have to pick one then I agree with what @JMW said!

I have 3 episodes left of the 3rd season and I'm trying to stretch them out as long as I can so I'm not going through withdrawal waiting for the 4th season.

I've been stuck on the 2nd season forever I can't seem to make myself watch it for the same reason. Now that I have a date I've started to watch again.

Back