OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Why isn't my life like this...
tumblr_mzgc8tGPBo1rqgjz2o1_500.jpg

Speaking of Bey... Today at work, a woman I work with called her ugly. Told me she sees nothing even remotely desirable about her. So I told my manager that for the remainder of my employment I wouldn't be speaking to her and my manager replied "after that comment... if I didn't have to talk to her... I probably wouldn't." And this is why I love the people I work with

No I haven't but I want too!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
They're so good! Some parts can be hard to read or a little boring, but other parts are so intense! Soooo much happens, so when everyone is all like "yay new season!" I'm wanting them to film/produce/air faster so we can get to what's covered in the fifth book. But season 4 should be great, even though I know what's coming, I'm excited to see it!

Speaking of Bey... Today at work, a woman I work with called her ugly. Told me she sees nothing even remotely desirable about her. So I told my manager that for the remainder of my employment I wouldn't be speaking to her and my manager replied "after that comment... if I didn't have to talk to her... I probably wouldn't." And this is why I love the people I work with

I'm excited about The Grammys.

Today I explained to a coworker what "surfboard" meant so....there's that

Someone hacked my twitter. Which is a pretty dumb move. Like I have a whopping 0 followers and I follow cheer updates and the Giants. That's it. My twitter isn't linked to anything and I never really use it. I really only use it to look up cheer info and my last tweet was in 2012. My email isn't in there, my phone number isn't in there... So far all I can tell they did is have me follow 147 accounts, half of which were in Arabic so I just stopped following them. Besides resetting my password, is there anything else I should do or be aware of?

I'm excited about The Grammys.

Today I explained to a coworker what "surfboard" meant so....there's that

I ordered the "Surfboard" sweater from her online shop... Gonna be fun explaining that one to mom and dad.. And everyone else who will ask why I'm wearing a sweater that says surfboard on it

Back