OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just had to walk across campus in this terrible weather that is assaulting my area. I couldn't find my gloves so my hands were frozen and I couldn't move them.

With the wind it has been in the negative numbers for temperature where I live.

Today at the cheer gym, we were excited that the temperature reached 52 degrees by the end of the night (heat had been on for 3 hours)...

People only contact me when they need me to do something for them, and they know I never say no. On the plus side I did find some authentic otterboxes for the iphone 5 on ebay for eleven dollars.

y'all can skim this little bit here

rip mason, I know I never got the honour to meet you but I know that i would have loved you to bits. you would have been an amazing person had you got the chance to experience life longer & I know your gonna be there for Jason when he needs you xo <33

People only contact me when they need me to do something for them, and they know I never say no.
Ugh I feel that way too sometimes. This girl that I used to cheer with only texted me twice after we went to college this fall. Once when she needed someone to come up with a jump sequence and then again when she needed someone to create cheer music for her, which I'm totally clueless about. I usually don't have a problem doing things for people but idk she just kinda always asks me to do stuff and it just annoys me because she always asks and if I need her help she usually ignores me.

If a team receives a partial paid bid and accepts it, than upgrades to a paid bid at a later comp, is the partial recycled because there is money involved? Given back to the competition company? Or does it disappear?
Bid typically goes to whomever is next in line (if it's done by scores) or to whomever the company chooses next if it's done by choice AFAIK. Only at-larges disappear..

With the wind it has been in the negative numbers for temperature where I live.

Today at the cheer gym, we were excited that the temperature reached 52 degrees by the end of the night (heat had been on for 3 hours)...
I've been walking to class all week.. the weather channel has been saying it was supposed to feel like negative 15 at some points. It's been lovely.

I've been walking to class all week.. the weather channel has been saying it was supposed to feel like negative 15 at some points. It's been lovely.

It was -31 (celsius, but I think that's in the -20 range in fahrenheit) here earlier this week... Hated my life.

Back