OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
22 by Taylor Swift just started playing on my iTunes and it made me so excited because I'm going to her concert in about two weeks and I've never been to a concert before!! Kinda lame, haha, but I'm still just so excited!!

I'm going to see her in a few weeks too!!! I can't wait! And tonight I'm going to see One Direction and I am so excited!! (Yes today is my 23rd birthday and I have the musical tastes of an 11 year old. Judge me if you want :p )

The Fierce Board App!

I'm going to see her in a few weeks too!!! I can't wait! And tonight I'm going to see One Direction and I am so excited!! (Yes today is my 23rd birthday and I have the musical tastes of an 11 year old. Judge me if you want :p )

The Fierce Board App!

No way!! I'm so jealous about One Direction!!! Haha. Are you from the KC area? If you don't mind me asking. I wanted to see them tonight, but none of my friends wanted to go and now it's too late! Have fun!!!!

Not a lot of people post there so it doesn't get a whole lot of traffic, but please check out the Prayer Request forum soon. Your prayers are really needed for a local teen right now!

I love this about Stingrays - classy, athletic program uniforms.
But maybe that's just me ^^

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I'll be interested to see what happens when the full top rule is enacted. Will senior teams get full tops, to continue to keep the same uni for everyone? They currently have crop for everyone and I can't picture them in full tops

Latest posts

Back