OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This is more directed to parents but anybody can answer, my question is what would you all recommend or what do you put in your kids stockings? My sisters 13 and my dad and I are having problems with trying to figure out what to put in it

This is more directed to parents but anybody can answer, my question is what would you all recommend or what do you put in your kids stockings? My sisters 13 and my dad and I are having problems with trying to figure out what to put in it

Lip gloss/balm, candy, cheap forever 21 jewelry, bobby pins, hair ties, nail polish are usually the kind of thing I get in mine. Or anything from the dollar section at target (if they have that in Canada?)

Socks! I love fuzzy socks or any cute/funny socks! Candy is a definite yes :)
I was just about to say fuzzy socks! In mine I usually got candy, maybe Chapstick (cuz im obsessed) and something small like fuzzy socks or a $5 Starbucks gift card. And sometimes if there was a good movie that just got released we got a group gift of a DVD.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Last edited:
Candy, headphones, socks, gloves, I always get like deodorant and razors and such.... Keychains, candy canes, ornament, phone case? Water bottle full of candy

y'all are all so awesome, thank you thank you

I just got back from my 6 day trip to New York and now I don't know what to do with myself..
Schmittywergerjagermanjensen you came to NY and didn't tell me?!?! If you were in NYC I might have to beat you with marshmallows.

It's a rule that all boarders traveling through the Greatest City in the World MUST come see me. @imrichhowboutu gets a pass because he lives here now and I'm waiting for the day when we have an awkward unintentional meeting on the subway :p

Let's plan a lunch for after the holiday. Are there any other fierce new yorkers on here?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Fierce Board mobile app

We usually get some of the following things: gloves, socks, chapstick, gift cards (gas card one year, that was my fave). Last year we got a tire pressure gauge, which I have never used. Always hershey kisses.

Since cp might read this I have to be perfectly honest....he gets coal. Plain and simple all he deserves.

I love stocking stuffers! Mascara (Great lash is the best!), rub on nail polish, a small Swiss Army knife keychain (scissors, knife, file and tweezers in a pinch!), pocket manicure set, bath and body works scented hand sanitizers (you can get several for $5 and they have cute little holders that you can get for them), fingerless gloves, lipstick/Chapstick, favorite candy, gift cards, coin purse, new toothbrush (ok we always get those for our kids lol), card games (UNO, etc), a rollerball perfume set (Marc Jacobs DOT has one this year)
I also heard tamigotchi's are possibly making a comeback :p
Have fun!

Latest posts

Back