OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm going to be quoting this to everyone today. :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Listen. What I need for you to do is quote me everything that goes on at the concert tonight. Do you tweet.

I'm not sure I see her performing new music but I just need to know if that which she has done is mentioned

BEYONCÉ (that's the title of the album, I'm not yelling anymore) sold 80,000 copies on iTunes in the first 3 hours with no lead single, and no one knowing the album would drop. To put that into perspective, Britney's latest album sold 110,000 copies in a week with months of promo, a top 10 single, and 2 music videos.
:deathdrop:
tumblr_inline_mxqofdFrdZ1qbqhct.gif

Listen. What I need for you to do is quote me everything that goes on at the concert tonight. Do you tweet.

I'm not sure I see her performing new music but I just need to know if that which she has done is mentioned

She took out a few songs before this leg, I see her adding in new songs there. If not, Brooklyn will probably get Flawless/Bow Down. She always does something special there. Or the new single, because by then it will be announced

She took out a few songs before this leg, I see her adding in new songs there. If not, Brooklyn will probably get Flawless/Bow Down. She always does something special there. Or the new single, because by then it will be announced

I listened to XO and watched No Angel. I like the No Angel video....probably because they look like/are real people. Like she went down the Houston and was like "Lets make a video". I appreciate real.

I liked XO....I don't know why I didn't watch the video though..

I listened to XO and watched No Angel. I like the No Angel video....probably because they look like/are real people. Like she went down the Houston and was like "Lets make a video". I appreciate real.

I liked XO....I don't know why I didn't watch the video though..

The video is cute. Very real. Surprised Terry Richardson did it, afterall he's behind Wrecking Ball

I don't normally tweet, but I do have a twitter. I can tweet tonight so everyone can be "there" with me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ok I've followed you

Do you follow @Bey_Legion? They'll tweet any significant news from the concert. They have ties with Bey, to the point of hearing most of the album before its release, so anything they tweet is pretty credible

Went to pick up my art projects yesterday and I walked out of my professors office and told him to give me an A next semester...I was only half kidding.
Seriously pissed because he gave me a 22% for attendance and critique participation. I never missed a day and participated to the best of my ability in critiques, and some kids never even spoke during them. I talked to him and he still won't change it :mad:

Finally finished one section of my coursework. Only 2 essays to go and then I'm going home on Wednesday for a whole month! So excited!

Latest posts

Back