OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Where I live it's negative 15° and a wind chill of -51. I have to get carts today at work. I'm literally going to die.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just saw that they're predicting a wind chill of like -30 at the game on Sunday. That's crazy!! I hope you and your sisters (and everyone else) can stay warm!
Thanks! I think if I wear enough layers and have enough body warmers I'll be good but I'm worried about my face since I can't exactly cover it while cheering lol

There is supposed to be a blizzard on my 18th birthday this Sunday. I really, REALLY hate snow, but at least if we get snowed in I'll be with my family! I wasn't going to do anything exciting anyway. Buying a lottery ticket can wait a few days hahaha

ETA I saw something on Facebook that said that its colder in Canada right now than it is on Mars

tumblr_myu8uujgph1qiakvdo1_500.jpg

@ilikebigbows

The weather here is horrible as well (I'm in the western end of France right now). It's not cold at all, it's actually warmer than it usually is in January, but we've had two rain/wind storms recently, causing massive flooding from several rivers in the area, up to 5 meters ! Thankfully my parents live higher on a hill, so we don't have any personal damage but a lot of people have a completely flooded first floor, for the second time in less than two weeks... We had a red weather alert yesterday (for water level rising and wave/tide related submersion risks), I've never even seen one before :eek: ! We're back to orange now, which is more common, but the water's hasn't really come down yet.

And a couple hours ago, during a thunder storm, ice balls have been pouring (I now realize I don't know the name for that :D, it's just the cross between rain and snow, instead of raindrops, little ice balls fall to the ground if that's clear ?). They're only 1 centimeter wide, I've seen a lot bigger before but there have been sooooo many that the ground is completely covered with them, and they don't melt even though the temperature is well above freezing. We were at a friend's house during that time so the walk back home on the frozen marbles was certainly fun !

And a couple hours ago, during a thunder storm, ice balls have been pouring (I now realize I don't know the name for that :D, it's just the cross between rain and snow, instead of raindrops, little ice balls fall to the ground if that's clear ?). They're only 1 centimeter wide, I've seen a lot bigger before but there have been sooooo many that the ground is completely covered with them, and they don't melt even though the temperature is well above freezing. We were at a friend's house during that time so the walk back home on the frozen marbles was certainly fun !
Hail?

Back