OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
See that's what I thought. Cali people, do you do your senior pics early? We do ours late summer/fall

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sad to hear that Jenee is leaving smoed :(

As far as the senior pics thing, I think the photo she posted wasn't part of her actual senior photo shoot but part of a promo she's doing for j.tori photo. Could be mistaken but it looks like the "senior models" do that shoot before they do their actual senior photos later on. :) so wish I lived in California..... J.tori's photos are AMAZING and I would kill for some pictures by her in my cap and gown

Sad to hear that Jenee is leaving smoed :(

As far as the senior pics thing, I think the photo she posted wasn't part of her actual senior photo shoot but part of a promo she's doing for j.tori photo. Could be mistaken but it looks like the "senior models" do that shoot before they do their actual senior photos later on. :) so wish I lived in California..... J.tori's photos are AMAZING and I would kill for some pictures by her in my cap and gown

I worked with Jennifer at an event years ago and she's honestly the sweetest person and so talented!! I think several of the smos are her senior models for next year. No idea where you live but if it's in Georgia look up J Pyle photography or in the Midwest Antisdels. Or look at any of the featured photographers that work with Seniors Ignite. They're all fantastic

I'm rightt there with ya! My sleep schedule is so messed up :(

the sad part is that I'll be wide awake at like 1am working on homework/studying and now find it completely normal. or that going to sleep around 1am is "early" for me...

If you ever figure out how, want to share how you did it?

of course, y'all will be the first to know!

I think I was admitted to the business school? I got an Academic Notice that said "Admitted 4142 BSB" but now I can't see it anymore?! So I don't know. Hopefully the decision letters come out soon so I'll know for sure!

not to be a buzzkill... but since i'm on the computer and can actually see these things, it only says 11,961. was there some thread-deleting shenanigans happening that we don't know about?!

Must have been, I see it now saying that. Damn it!

Must have been, I see it now saying that. Damn it!
You do have over 12,000 positive ratings, maybe that's what you saw.

true, i do see that when i click on you! if the new rating system wasn't a thing and people could only shimmy you, you'd have over 12,000! i still am confused by that lol either way congrats! you might as well be beyonce with over 12000 ;)

Back