OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Also can anyone recommend a good shoe insert. I just started a new job so I'm standing all day and OMG I haven't been this sore since I was on an iag5 team! I broke (never healed properly) my ankle 4 years ago and it was literally throbbing when I got home and my feet were hella sore as were my legs and knees and back :/ yikes!

Also wondering if maybe I should speak to a sports med or ortho dr about my ankle and see if it's worth getting the scar tissue removed.

Bs connoisseur :)

Hmm I'll look for a dr scholls for now and then I'll talk to my GP on Monday about a podiatrist. I think I need a stupid referral for that.

Thank you! There's a ton of pictures under the hashtag, though I think a lot of my friends are private. We jetted off to Miami Sunday evening (and then to the bahamas) so I haven't gotten a chance to put any pictures on my instagram yet. These are the previews my photographer sent me!

I don't even care that it rained all day, and I was so upset about it when I saw the forecast.
Hey, rainy weddings mean lots of kids (and that cute umbrella picture!) ;)
It rained on my parents wedding day and there are 5 of us, so maybe it's true :D they only intended to have 4 but the last one ended up being two. Must have been the rain!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I can't remember if a referral is needed or not, I'm inclined to say no. It's probably different in Ontario. But it would be good to get your DR's recommendation, there could be one around you who works with a lot of dancers or athletes.

Live every week like it's Shark Week.
Hmm I may ask my dr whether I should see an ortho maybe. All my leg and knee pain issues stems from my back sucking big time from I'm guessing cheer. I have multilevel degenerative changes at L4-L5 and L5-S1 and I have a disc protrusion at L4-L5 that apparently showed didn't have any nerve impingement which I think is bs because I have nerve pain in my legs and knees that is excruciating and I need to take meds for. Some other issues that are even bigger words I won't include lol I'm currently icing my back because I'm in so much pain...I'm so happy I didn't go back and join open this year lol

If a picture is hashtagged and someone searches the hashtag you can see the pic even if it's a private IG acct. They just can't like it or click on the use to see the other pics just a profile/bio and the friend request button.

I don't think that's actually the case. I did a lot of testing with the hashtag and the gf of one my friends posted a picture to IG and facebook and tagged him (and used the hashtag). I can see it on facebook because he's tagged, but it doesn't show up when I search the hashtag.

Hey, rainy weddings mean lots of kids (and that cute umbrella picture!) ;)
It rained on my parents wedding day and there are 5 of us, so maybe it's true :D they only intended to have 4 but the last one ended up being two. Must have been the rain!

Oh dear.

At my shower, I was making a very strong effort not to cut any of the ribbons hahahahaha. I don't want a ton of kids!

The umbrella was a last minute Amazon prime purchase when I realized the forecast was no getting any better. I'm glad I got it!!

I'm at UCA college camp right now and the dorms were staying in are beautiful, we get our own room and bathroom and there's a kitchen and common area which 4 rooms share. It's so new and clean too I didn't even need flip flops for the shower, it's like a hotel. I need to remind myself to not get used to this....

I'm at UCA college camp right now and the dorms were staying in are beautiful, we get our own room and bathroom and there's a kitchen and common area which 4 rooms share. It's so new and clean too I didn't even need flip flops for the shower, it's like a hotel. I need to remind myself to not get used to this....

I just can't believe you're at a UCA camp

Oh dear.

At my shower, I was making a very strong effort not to cut any of the ribbons hahahahaha. I don't want a ton of kids!

The umbrella was a last minute Amazon prime purchase when I realized the forecast was no getting any better. I'm glad I got it!!
It rained and snowed (in south texas - apocalypse, right?) on my wedding day. The minister said it was good luck and a sign of prosperity in the future. 2 kids and enough money to live on - I'm satisfied!

Back