OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Quoting you again, I just looked up about the varsity spirit spectacular because I had no idea about it since my cp is a sophomore and wasn't a capt/co-Capt./officer. Looks cool, but it isn't televised like the Macy's parade.
It is televised! Or it was in 2014. I'm not sure about this year, I had too much going on Christmas Day to sit down and watch, but I know it has been televised in the past.

ETA: here is the link to the 2012 performance! The girl who was the first close up is now on NCA staff and is one of my best friends. :)

My only experience with them has been the lingonberry jam they sell at Ikea, so I don't know if that counts. I liked it because it wasn't as bitter as cranberries are.

I'm not a big fan of the jam either, I can eat it, but prefer other jams. :D Don't they have the lingonberry drink at your ikea? Now THAT I can't stand! We always get it for lunch, hate hate hate it! :p

Omg... For the last couple of days, CP's comp skirt has been missing. I didn't panic immediately figuring that it had to be somewhere and would turn up. Last night , I went into full freak out mode. I couldn't sleep. I got up and started searching going thru everything! Did it get donated in the bags we sent out the other day? Did it get packed up with Christmas stuff or did it get thrown out with wrappings and boxes? I was like a madman for hours. Then as I hung my jacket in my closet right next tho her uniform top.... What do I spy?!?!?!? Her skirt. Hanging with its mate, exactly where it was supposed to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is televised! Or it was in 2014. I'm not sure about this year, I had too much going on Christmas Day to sit down and watch, but I know it has been televised in the past.

ETA: here is the link to the 2012 performance! The girl who was the first close up is now on NCA staff and is one of my best friends. :)

Oh hey I'm in that :cool:

Omg... For the last couple of days, CP's comp skirt has been missing. I didn't panic immediately figuring that it had to be somewhere and would turn up. Last night , I went into full freak out mode. I couldn't sleep. I got up and started searching going thru everything! Did it get donated in the bags we sent out the other day? Did it get packed up with Christmas stuff or did it get thrown out with wrappings and boxes? I was like a madman for hours. Then as I hung my jacket in my closet right next tho her uniform top.... What do I spy?!?!?!? Her skirt. Hanging with its mate, exactly where it was supposed to be.

So glad you found it! I would have panicked lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't a shock when you're way more organized than you expect yourself to be? :)

I'm trying to finish my grad school application essays today and I'm struggling. The prompts are pretty generic and I feel like I'm repeating myself over and over again

My high school didn't do Varsity summer camps, and my camp offered bids to cheer in the half time show at the pro bowl. So I got to go to Hawaii for a week my senior year of high school. That was fun!

I did that my junior year in 2008!

My high school didn't do Varsity summer camps, and my camp offered bids to cheer in the half time show at the pro bowl. So I got to go to Hawaii for a week my senior year of high school. That was fun!
I was going to do something like this when I was a freshman in high school, but then we got an email from the hosting company (All American Cheer and Dance) that they were no longer offering the Pro Bowl and that I was then eligible to go be in the Motown Tribute at halftime of the Detroit Lions vs Green Bay game that year. Going from Hawaii to Detroit was pretty sad I'm not gonna lie.

I was going to do something like this when I was a freshman in high school, but then we got an email from the hosting company (All American Cheer and Dance) that they were no longer offering the Pro Bowl and that I was then eligible to go be in the Motown Tribute at halftime of the Detroit Lions vs Green Bay game that year. Going from Hawaii to Detroit was pretty sad I'm not gonna lie.
Yeah, Detroit or Green Bay is not nearly as enticing as Hawaii, but GO PACK GO!

Has anyone every ordered something from Kate Spade? I just placed an order (my first Kate Spade bag and I'm very excited) and just did the free shipping and I was wondering how long it was going to take for it to arrive?

I also just realized I was on the top shimmy list and got way too excited.

Heres a short, random update on my life since I've been MIA:
Well first of all I magically disappeared because college and also I had 4 jobs this last semester:eek:
But, after a lot of thought and consideration I decided to transfer back to a college in my hometown. I didn't really have anything keeping me at my old school/in my old town and all I ever wanted to do was be back in Knoxville every weekend. Soooooooo, I decided to transfer and I am so excited!! I guess it just takes being away for awhile to really appreciate your hometown.
Also, my sublease was supposed to move in yesterday and she never showed up. Thats great.
BUT,
I went to disney yesterday and I've been in Florida since Christmas so I'm not even concerned bc I'm super happy and I'll just deal with being stressed when I get back BECAUSE I WENT TO DISNEY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS YESTERDAY. AND IM SO HAPPY!!!
2016 is my year. I can feel it.

Has anyone every ordered something from Kate Spade? I just placed an order (my first Kate Spade bag and I'm very excited) and just did the free shipping and I was wondering how long it was going to take for it to arrive?

I also just realized I was on the top shimmy list and got way too excited.
I ordered a purse, wallet and jewelry set not long before Christmas when they had one of their surprise sales and it got to me in like 2-3 days. I was super shocked at how fast it was!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back