OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
He'd probably stay in NJ to finish and I'm fairly certain all the public universities have an agreement that all community college classes transfer. But that is definitely something we'll be looking into!

Don't let high tuition rates keep your son from applying though. I currently go to a private university that is out of state from where I grew up. While tuition is listed at 45,000, I received a merit scholarship that I didn't even have to apply for. The scholarship ends up at about 55,000 over the 4 years. There is also always an option for work-study which can help with books and other expenses.

I'm going to join pools and play alone but at the end of the day if one of my side tickets win, I'm not collecting it alone. Me an my friends will roll into the lottery office 15 people deep

I'm 30. I don't need whatever the pay out would be to myself. All I really need is enough to pay off loans, buy a decent sized house and a nice car....and enough to do stuff for family and friends. Part of me doubts I would try to quit off this win at the age of 30. I can librarian for life. It ain't that hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just kidding!
I definitely agree with you on only needing so much and the rest should be spread around... I think, it is only human nature to need to work and I know that kind of money will free us to really pursue our life dreams... For me, I always wanted to follow in the footsteps of Marva Collins and establish my own school in the inner city...

I think she's dumb and he's controlling....so both. I remember everyone being so happy for her....a single mom with 4 or so kids hits it big.

Mainly I feel bad for her children. Clearly she has no one in her life to guide her and advise her or she's unwilling to listen.

It's her money and her right to do whatever she wants with it....but it's still sad because she's exactly why not all people "need" to hit it big.

Unfortunately, I heard too many situations like this, the bad luck winning an huge lottery can become a curse... For this young woman, I would not be surprise to read about her turning up dead, missing, presumably to be dead or killing herself... She have not financially planned for this kind of money, so everybody is bombarding her with demands and with their hands out...

Wait but.... I always order ranch on the side literally every time I go out to eat.. That's too funny!
That is too creepy.. It's also creepy that I can't remember seeing your face, just you saying 'ITS YOOOOLIZZI' and that you had on an NCA uniform??

Also this morning at work, I forgot to bring a lady her extra side of honey mustard and she got mad :(

That is too creepy.. It's also creepy that I can't remember seeing your face, just you saying 'ITS YOOOOLIZZI' and that you had on an NCA uniform??

Also this morning at work, I forgot to bring a lady her extra side of honey mustard and she got mad :(
Search up springs1. Google, not fierceboard.

Hey @ErinS, @SL&AM and @Eyes On The Prize are you going to quit fierce board after you win? Because we will be all beneath you ;).

Quit this?! Never. Though I might sponsor a huge Fierceboarder get together---like a cruise or convention in Vegas type deal. That would be loads of fun.

Honestly, I just can't imagine it going to my head in the same way it's gone to others. I'm by no means a superior human being, but I have seen the pitfalls of instant wealth as a child and it left a pretty severe mark.

I'm also not one that would want my family set for life in the theory of making my girl's the next Hilton sister's, but I would want to ease their burdens in small ways. For example, my girl's, my nephews, and niece would have trusts established for college (and it'd be like $125,000-$150,000 ish area) and if they choose not to go to college then they can have the money at 25. At that point, it's likely going to a car, downpayment on a house...etc. My husband would absolutely retire, retire (for the second time) but I think I'd become the eternal student for a while---I love college so I'd start hoarding diplomas in all of the different areas I like while funding a lot of the research studies I want to see done in our country (stuff that has been done in Europe, for example). I see so much good that can be done with this money that doesn't amount to a $3.2 million dollar mansion and 25 cars sitting in a garage unused.

I think she's dumb and he's controlling....so both. I remember everyone being so happy for her....a single mom with 4 or so kids hits it big.

Mainly I feel bad for her children. Clearly she has no one in her life to guide her and advise her or she's unwilling to listen.

It's her money and her right to do whatever she wants with it....but it's still sad because she's exactly why not all people "need" to hit it big.

Oh man, I didn't realize it was here. It got mentioned in here but I've honestly tried to stay away from the news about this because the craziness is crazy---I didn't realize that was the woman who was bailing her boyfriend out. That is so, so, so very sad :( I really hope money has already been put into trusts for the kids so they might escape to a better life.

Search up springs1. Google, not fierceboard.

I get so confused when different parts of my life collide...

Springs ended up on my labor board going off on someone about ranch dressing and leaving tips. I think it's hysterical this is an actual person that is so invested in finding people to yell at about tipping.

Oh man, I didn't realize it was here. It got mentioned in here but I've honestly tried to stay away from the news about this because the craziness is crazy---I didn't realize that was the woman who was bailing her boyfriend out. That is so, so, so very sad :( I really hope money has already been put into trusts for the kids so they might escape to a better life.

When she initially won she said she put money away for the kids and gave to her church or something

This is also why it's a blessing to win in a state that allows you to collect anonymously because for everyone it would be better not to have her struggle publicized

I get so confused when different parts of my life collide...

Springs ended up on my labor board going off on someone about ranch dressing and leaving tips. I think it's hysterical this is an actual person that is so invested in finding people to yell at about tipping.
She showed up at a parenting board a few years ago. She is psycho.

I think that whole Powerball thing is the only reason why I'd like to be american right now.

Back