OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't have a problem with being a Republican. My father is black and votes Republican (albeit not in this election...considering). If I weren't so socially liberal and conscious I could vote republican without batting an eye for the right candidate. What I have a problem with is not voting in your best interests...and just voting because you think "this" is how you should vote because of "this".

Yes, yes, yes to this. I consider myself a moderate Republican. HOWEVER, I cannot and will not vote for someone just because they are a Republican. I will vote for someone because I believe they will be the best leader of our country. Unfortunately the options are horrible on both sides. But there's no way in hell this Republican will be voting for Trump.

I know w'ere talking about politics right now, but how do I start a thread and add detail? I don't appear to have that option. The only option I have is the poll option. There is no blank space to add detail.
That happened to me the other day, try refreshing the page. That's what worked for me and the text box came up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm worried too. Other countries' diplomats are probably going to wipe their hands off of us.

I can tell that Trumps entitled behavior stems from his childhood. When you grow up the child of a billionaire in New York, you learn that you can push and shove to get the things that you want. It's your way or the highway. And that's why he feels that he can force Mexico to build that wall.

Yeah. i do not know what sweden will do because ive been more focused on our own problems but i do not think it will be good for the US relationship with especially the EU but not good for the realtionship with any country for that matter.

Yeah i think his behavior stems from him growing up like that.

I know w'ere talking about politics right now, but how do I start a thread and add detail? I don't appear to have that option. The only option I have is the poll option. There is no blank space to add detail.

I once had that glitch, too. Simply refresh the page and the box to add text should show up.

Isis is probably going to do something soon. May sound like just a conspiracy, but I highly doubt they're going to continue to sit back much longer and take his crap he's speaking about Muslims. If Muslims were truly all bad and terriost America would be in trouble right now and we would not be deemed one of the safest countries in the world.
IMO, why would ISIS want to do anything against Trump? He's not only a great recruiting tool for them, if he's elected he will throw this country into chaos and alienate us from the rest of the world. I'll bet ISIS loves Trump.

IMO, why would ISIS want to do anything against Trump? He's not only a great recruiting tool for them, if he's elected he will throw this country into chaos and alienate us from the rest of the world. I'll bet ISIS loves Trump.
no i doubt it, isis hates anyone who doesnt believe in their extreme way of thinking, and by trump saying he hates muslims basically puts him in the crosshairs of that terror group. Granted isis hates plenty of muslim people who dont follow their strict demands, but i could see isis using trumps comments as a jumping point to attack regardless.

no i doubt it, isis hates anyone who doesnt believe in their extreme way of thinking, and by trump saying he hates muslims basically puts him in the crosshairs of that terror group. Granted isis hates plenty of muslim people who dont follow their strict demands, but i could see isis using trumps comments as a jumping point to attack regardless.

I think she's saying that from a stand point of

"Hey did you hear with Trump said about you....you should join Isis so we can handle him"

I agree that he's a recruiting tool for Isis in that sense

I also believe that they're laying in wait plotting their attack when it's all said and done

Either way Trump has us losing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, don't get me wrong, I think they hate Trump (along with the rest of us, but especially Trump) however I also think they are (although extremists) not stupid. They will let Trump go for a while and let him do damage to us from within. Once they feel he's done as much damage as possible, then they'll use him and the more precarious state of the U.S. to recruit even more to their cause before finally trying to take him (with as many of us as possible, too) out.

ETA: Yep, what @ErinS said more succinctly than I was able to.

I don't have a problem with being a Republican. My father is black and votes Republican (albeit not in this election...considering). If I weren't so socially liberal and conscious I could vote republican without batting an eye for the right candidate. What I have a problem with is not voting in your best interests...and just voting because you think "this" is how you should vote because of "this".

Fiscally conservative - but lean more liberal on some social issues - so I am a moderate republican. I have always voted my conscious not just for ones because they are republican. I have no problem voting for a democrat if I feel they are whose best for our country. I am discouraged by both parties this election -I can't believe this is the best we have on both sides .

Back