OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
First day of school today, it was reallly good! I get out early (we usually get out at 2:30) I leave at 1:20ish! :D But I don't have lunch with like anyone I know! :( Oh well!!!

So do you think if you complained to the coach or let them know you were mad that your kid was in the back or shall I say not up front.. Do you think they will be more accommodating to make sure your happy so you don't quit?!

Haha no this is not about my cp- she is in the back for jumps only on her youth team and definitely deserves to be there! So I'm happy with the routine because the rest is amazing- but it's just a general question on what people think?

Sophomore year of college starts tomorrow for me, not so sure if I'm ready for this.

One other thing, for all you high school seniors out there, seriously dont blink your senior year flys by, enjoy it and have the time of the life! Senior year was the best year of high school for me, even with moving in the middle of the year, and I loved almost every second of it.

Today was an AWESOME day. Competetive high school practice: My stunt group hit our tick tock like 8 times in a row, which we usually never hit, and we did our entire stunt sequence perfect for the first time. We also got new uniforms and they're gorgeous and fit perfectly. I did my standing tuck perfect like 10 times after just getting over a mental block :) Football high school practice: We got new stunt groups and we hit every single stunt we did completely solid. We got our big sis/lil sis's and planned presents to get them for our huge game this weekend :) Everything is seriously just going so well right now! :D

OMG Im so tiredd....
last night at like 1 in the morining there was a 3.6 earthquake a 1/2 mile away from my house.. I need sleep:/

Back