All-Star New Rules Released Today?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Les's tweet said it would be sent out to members. I don't think that means everyone who signed up to receive emails. I'm thinking member gyms owners/coaches only?? Could that be why we haven't seen it yet?
I am a gym owner/coach and haven't received it yet

Les's tweet said it would be sent out to members. I don't think that means everyone who signed up to receive emails. I'm thinking member gyms owners/coaches only?? Could that be why we haven't seen it yet?

I hope not. I received the last email with the rules so I feel like I should receive the next set as well. It's rules, nothing secret, so I think it will go out to everyone.

I am the contact email for our member gym...nothing yet

Hurry up USASF - personal - my daughter has two important tests today and needs to focus!!!!!!! She knew the rules were going to be posted before me and she is only in class with her smart phone - ha ha. Disadvantage of being on the west coast - she is still in school.

I really need to take a shower before I pick my cp up from school.. So can we get on with this

That is in like 1 hr...

Lol honestly I feel like they added back a few of the level 5 skills but they will keep everything else the same and I'll be irritated.

Back