All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're correct! Rockstar more or less broke off from Carolina in 2007, taking with them a bunch of coaches and athletes.

I hope everyone here has seen this! Still one of the best dances ever, IMO.

Four partner stunt groups... wow. And I love the use of signs!

Double post, but can I be totally nosy and ask where you live? If it's my definition of the toe, you're super close to me! (I'm from Bogalusa; anyone who maps that will see it is literally the toe.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I'm in between Baton Rouge and Nola so I'm not too far from you either!

Yes we did fall off these past few years but with new staff, new athletes, and new management we will be stronger than ever. Give us a few years and we will dominate again but not only will we win we will do it the right way. No stealing athletes, no putting down other programs, just offering the best product and service in the Upstate.

79%... and i guessed on half of them.
In my World Geography class we had to take tests on this and i got a perfect but i think i cheated...
Lol I didn't guess on any of mine, I legit knew them all. In high school (or middle school or whatever) I lived for the days when we played
state/capital around the world because I always dominated hahah

92%... Can't name them free standing but can do pretty well when I can see where they're located! I missed Iowa, Montana, Indiana (I blanked and got partial points) and Wyoming. Those are pretty much the states I expected to miss. I did surprisingly better than I though I would with all those western square shaped states... The east coast is so easy for me but west of Kansas? Struggle bus...

Yes we did fall off these past few years but with new staff, new athletes, and new management we will be stronger than ever. Give us a few years and we will dominate again but not only will we win we will do it the right way. No stealing athletes, no putting down other programs, just offering the best product and service in the Upstate.
:enjoyshow:

67% on the International one. Curse you Former Yugoslavia and Iron Curtain Countries!! Totally throw me off every time..

so..... i guess this is no longer a uniforms thread? :confused:
Back to the new uniform :) I found this uni on CU twitter
Bstw1j1CIAA8hPN.jpg

Last edited:
CAVIC00146_lg.jpg

Hi y'all....;)

That's a hand. With 5 fingers. Each finger represents the last 5 years.

Oh I know what that stands for!!!!! I am a true Gamecock all the way!!!! Furman is my first team and then USC!!! Easy because they are two different divisions!!!! I do pull for Clemson though as long as it isn't against USC!!!!!

Back