All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If they wanted to go retro and do the pleats, they should've made the skirt longer or not low-rise. The shortness makes it look sexy Halloween costume-y. It's really not even THAT short. That's just the illusion the pleats give.

The skirt had me thinking school girl costume. And the pleats do make it look shorter than it is.

But part of me wants to like it because it's different. And I think it's fun. But then part of me imagines getting a headache watching 36 of them on the floor moving. Maybe if the pleats didn't have the white background and were solid black it would be easier to look at. Because it would still have the flair of the pleats but not look like it's trying to hypnotize you when they spin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I look at the Red uniform all I see is
df95fff758447765d161ee38f4a32414.jpg

Ugh so much yes to the pleated skirt! I only wish it was a full pleated skirt, not half-way done.

I got super excited because i always loved seeing double downs in pleated skirts. The visuals [emoji7]

I like the Texas Cheer uni...I don't love it. I think that I like the skirt and I love the top, but I don't really like them together. I do like that they brought back an old trend to be "innovative and new" (as contradictory as that sounds). As stated by many people, it's just a bit busy.

It's 2016. Time for a throwback with an updated twist. Love it! Let's see how many teams will follow considering the whole Capri trend caught on rather fast too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back