All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is probably true of many uniform pictures in this thread, but Queencats uni really does look better in person and on the floor than in the pictures I have seen. I love it and it is one of my favorites in the program.

Picture with the back of CA Queencats new uniform

d64243edf354f1515c7ad82bfcf9d52f.jpg

I have to say I'm not a fan. Between the mosh on the back and really open back it a no from me. Not what I would expect from CA because their uniforms are usually perfect and bra friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say I'm not a fan. Between the mosh on the back and really open back it a no from me. Not what I would expect from CA because their uniforms are usually perfect and bra friendly.

The only thing I don't like is the placement of the Rebel logo. I don't know why, but I really like these :oops:

df0d4a7bba5946cc7bfb6004ef72968a.jpg

I don't like capris or mesh bellies but these aren't awful!
I wouldn't want to wear light blue capris but they're cute on the little girls. I wonder if this is for all teams or just younger ones? I feel like I would hate it on seniors but I don't mind it on the girls in the photo.

The fitting...

df0d4a7bba5946cc7bfb6004ef72968a.jpg

I don't like capris or mesh bellies but these aren't awful!
I wouldn't want to wear light blue capris but they're cute on the little girls. I wonder if this is for all teams or just younger ones? I feel like I would hate it on seniors but I don't mind it on the girls in the photo.

Is that a unitard or....

I wonder if they're on the same team. If I were their coach I would spend all season trying to figure out how to tell them apart.

Also no to the sleeves and the leggings....but the top of the uniform is cute

I used to coach the GW twins before they moved and there were 3 sets on the team. 2 identical sets and 1 not at all. Took me foreverrrr to not get their names wrong.

On another note...what if someone had to wear a knee brace? It wouldn't work well really with those Capri pants...

This just made it took so much worse.

Latest posts

Back