All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CA full top is gorgeous. The cutout looks so much bigger on the senior model. But when I see it on the two junior girls it fits so much better.

Broward? Is gorgeous too.

Texas cheer: I like the concept of bringing it back old school. But I feel the modern twist on it is too much. The skirt seem too short for it to be pleated. And the rhinestones on the skirt is a bit too much. Maybe just a few on the top of the skirt would have been better. If they incorporated the same colors as the top it would definitely give it more Bangkok vibe. So I can see why it's black with white pleats. I actually love the top reminds me of the old sweater cheer tops.

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**

I actually like teh texas ceer RED ones. yeah theyre busy and my eyes are gonna have a hard time with 36 of them on one floor but i still love them and personally ive always loved pleats so..

f1fb5d6462d27b875158e37c31f76943.jpg

Not a new uniform, but for everyone e who says full top uniforms are hard to do well, I think CP's is pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is perfection. Literally not a thing I don't like. Functional, stylish, classy and not trying too hard to be eye catching...which is why it's eye catching.

And CP is gorgeous [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they wanted to go retro and do the pleats, they should've made the skirt longer or not low-rise. The shortness makes it look sexy Halloween costume-y. It's really not even THAT short. That's just the illusion the pleats give.

This is exactly what I was going to say; this design is no different than an Adult Halloween costume I saw a few weeks back.

Aww man. Rebel just had me liking their work for CA with their beautiful full top a few pages back but now there's this....mesh on leggings is a no go for me. The winter-y snowflake pattern is off to me too. Doesn't go with the clean lines on the main body of the top.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back