All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

f1fb5d6462d27b875158e37c31f76943.jpg

Not a new uniform, but for everyone e who says full top uniforms are hard to do well, I think CP's is pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Faith restored.
042fd7bef46a6c645f95475467ac9e53.jpg

CA Charlotte, Queencats
Faith lost.

df0d4a7bba5946cc7bfb6004ef72968a.jpg

I don't like capris or mesh bellies but these aren't awful!
I wouldn't want to wear light blue capris but they're cute on the little girls. I wonder if this is for all teams or just younger ones? I feel like I would hate it on seniors but I don't mind it on the girls in the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you MUUUUUST have capris, only black please. I don't like coloured capris. I don't like how the arms are different, I think they should both be the black and have the writing on the blue one across the back. Bit confused with the straps, but I like the chest design.

What's with gyms making last years half tops full tops with skin colored body liners underneath???

Cheaper than buying a new uniform? I know a few gyms around us are adding leo's under crop tops for their mid-season teams.

For what it is worth, (for us at least) new uniform designs are typically a long series of back-and-forth with ideas and prototypes over weeks or even months. It is a tedious drawn-out process. Designers/coaches/coordinaters could easily spend a hundred man-hours coming up with a design. We even have someone whose year-round, full-time job it is to coordinate our uniforms and practice wear.

I love our uniforms and particularly the Queencats one. If you made a checklist of things I normally like/don't like - it wouldn't score very high. (don't normally like mesh, don't normally like a lot of bling, don't normally like extensive cut-outs in the back, etc.) However, in person it is beautiful and the parents & athletes I saw were absolutely thrilled when they got it. It is among my top 2-3 favorites out of the 30-ish? different designs we have had over the last year or so.

I get that it is fun to channel your inner Joan Rivers and make fun of teams' uniforms in an online forum. (I have probably made fun of similar stuff more times that I care to admit.) I just wish that uniforms were being judged in the context for which they were designed (on a team under lights) rather than from a early social media picture.
If it isn't posted then it can't get commented on. If you put it out there, it will get talked about and Cheer Athletics has a great reputation which I think makes people overly disappointed when they fall short in any category.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

For what it is worth, (for us at least) new uniform designs are typically a long series of back-and-forth with ideas and prototypes over weeks or even months. It is a tedious drawn-out process. Designers/coaches/coordinaters could easily spend a hundred man-hours coming up with a design. We even have someone whose year-round, full-time job it is to coordinate our uniforms and practice wear.

I love our uniforms and particularly the Queencats one. If you made a checklist of things I normally like/don't like - it wouldn't score very high. (don't normally like mesh, don't normally like a lot of bling, don't normally like extensive cut-outs in the back, etc.) However, in person it is beautiful and the parents & athletes I saw were absolutely thrilled when they got it. It is among my top 2-3 favorites out of the 30-ish? different designs we have had over the last year or so.

I get that it is fun to channel your inner Joan Rivers and make fun of teams' uniforms in an online forum. (I have probably made fun of similar stuff more times that I care to admit.) I just wish that uniforms were being judged in the context for which they were designed (on a team under lights) rather than from a early social media picture.
I'm looking forward to seeing them on the mat and hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Back