All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We sending our full top uniforms back to Varisty. So many issues with them. They are taking out any mesh and putting fabric in its place. (Only had mesh in 2 areas) my daughter was scratched so bad this weekend when a rhinestone went through the mesh on the stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ouch!! Hope she's okay!! I've fortunately never had to experience mesh on any of my Varsity uniforms, but for the sake of my fellow athletes' safety and for all of humanity please please PLEASE let this be the end of full mesh stomachs/rhinestones on mesh/mesh in weird places. (In case you couldn't tell, I REALLY hate mesh). Glad that Varsity is fixing the problem, though.

Prep teams in uniform. They were so cute this weekend. I'm so proud of them for pulling it all together so well. We were down to the wire with choreo for them! They used a filter on the first pic so the blue looks neon. It's not.
Youth prep
bc2b7a29244e54c4f0669378cfad5c1e.jpg

Senior prep
8c3ff1dc30c91cac201e0385b7a4ad70.jpg

Prep teams in uniform. They were so cute this weekend. I'm so proud of them for pulling it all together so well. We were down to the wire with choreo for them! They used a filter on the first pic so the blue looks neon. It's not.

Uniforms are cute but I'm still so fascinated by the bows. Are they a harder type fabric like some bows can be (almost totally unbendable) or softer with some movement? Several teams at our gym used tailless bows last year and complained about them being impossible to keep upright. I love the look so much I'm curious what the difference is.

Uniforms are cute but I'm still so fascinated by the bows. Are they a harder type fabric like some bows can be (almost totally unbendable) or softer with some movement? Several teams at our gym used tailless bows last year and complained about them being impossible to keep upright. I love the look so much I'm curious what the difference is.
Yes these are very stiff. They come with a ponytail and two elastic ties and that is what helps keep them in place.

So we put in the ponytail, put in the bow, add one or two more ponytails on top of that and tie the elastic for extra security. They don't move and we love them!

Thank you! I study the uniforms in these threads to help me come up with (hopefully) good designs. I think we keep getting better at it each year. I totally credit @BuegeSmalls and the Fierceboard for our uniform evolutions

I will second this. Seeing them in person, walking around a venue they are even better than the photos. I love the fact that the kids look comfortable in them, aren't tugging at them to stay covered and they look polished without being over the top. I have seen so many kids with uniforms drowning in rhinestones and cutouts that just look uncomfortable. Yours are a good blend of cute and comfy.

I will second this. Seeing them in person, walking around a venue they are even better than the photos. I love the fact that the kids look comfortable in them, aren't tugging at them to stay covered and they look polished without being over the top. I have seen so many kids with uniforms drowning in rhinestones and cutouts that just look uncomfortable. Yours are a good blend of cute and comfy.
You don't even know how good that feels to hear! Because that's exactly what I am going for. Function, fit, a touch of glam and it has to be completely comfortable.

It's hard enough to do this stuff without a rhinestone severing an artery while you do it!

Latest posts

Back