All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait, does f5 have another new uniform?? :O
The most recent one hasn't been worn yet and we've only seen the top. So that's probably the "new" one. They were only shown in the majors videos

ETA: here's the full uni - top was posted a while ago
9950cde3e4f1d9c2566e352362dc52e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most recent one hasn't been worn yet and we've only seen the top. So that's probably the "new" one. They were only shown in the majors videos

Ohhhhhh yeah right, i just saw the picture cheer media posted and got very confused, i thought it was a third new one haha

The back looks poorly put together, but I love the rest of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

My high school team wants capris... Im kinda for it - I know they could pull it off and if it matched the uniform top it would be clean and athletic!! :D I like capris when done right

CYzcFgDUEAA5oi4.jpg:large
back of uniform was deleted because you can not only see her tag in the capris but also her undies, pretty clearly.
YES MA'AM THESE ARE GORGEOUS! Clean detail, tasteful stoning, and no mesh (no shade to any of the other mesh-containing uniforms in this thread).

I love 'em even though capris are the least functional things to wear as uniform bottoms. Black and white are the only colors that work for capris, IMO.

Latest posts

Back