All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YES MA'AM THESE ARE GORGEOUS! Clean detail, tasteful stoning, and no mesh (no shade to any of the other mesh-containing uniforms in this thread).

I love 'em even though capris are the least functional things to wear as uniform bottoms. Black and white are the only colors that work for capris, IMO.
Can I ask why you think capris aren't functional? I've never worn them for cheer, but they are like the only bottoms I can work out/run in. I think I would have been so much more comfortable in them when I cheered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The most recent one hasn't been worn yet and we've only seen the top. So that's probably the "new" one. They were only shown in the majors videos

ETA: here's the full uni - top was posted a while ago
9950cde3e4f1d9c2566e352362dc52e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ETA-Forgot to add comment! I don't like the back at all, I wish it was just solid blue. I don't like the look of the straps crossing over in the front either , I also wish that was just solid blue. The blue is such a pretty color so I don't think they should ruin it with the black and white straps.
CYzcFgDUEAA5oi4.jpg:large
back of uniform was deleted because you can not only see her tag in the capris but also her undies, pretty clearly.
Snip snip-ooh nice shorts! ;) it looks kind of plain in the front-I would have liked it more if it said Diamonds, not just D. I hate pants, although these aren't tOOO bad when it comes to design that doesn't accentuate the crotch. Now Ryan got me scared for the back!;)

Last edited:
CYzcFgDUEAA5oi4.jpg:large
back of uniform was deleted because you can not only see her tag in the capris but also her undies, pretty clearly.

while I like the simplicity of the capris, it looks like they bought a pair of black capris and a glitter pen. The whole thing just looks kind of thin and cheap (and if you really could see everything down to her underwear from the flash, I'm betting I'm correct.) and what provoked them to just put a giant "D" on the front? an off-center D at that... I just don't like it.

Maryland Twisters Reign
92357a19fb1fc3408754875401a4fcf8.jpg

5fa1bcd5bca5f63e8ff16acbb87d102f.jpg

I wish the back of the girls matched the back of the boys because the front is so pretty :( I really love the front of the top! Wish the girls had the crown on the waistband like the boys do or neither had it bc it doesn't match the way it is.

I wish the back of the girls matched the back of the boys because the front is so pretty :( I really love the front of the top! Wish the girls had the crown on the waistband like the boys do or neither had it bc it doesn't match the way it is.

I wish the boys didn't have that crown of the waistband. When the top isn't bunched up you won't even see it? I don't get the point.

I wish the boys didn't have that crown of the waistband. When the top isn't bunched up you won't even see it? I don't get the point.

Yeah I'm not a fan especially since the girls don't have it? I wish they had a crown somewhere on their uniform though...

ETA: just noticed the skirt mesh. It's a no from me :(

It's weird for me because the team name is "reign". So they have a crown on the boys (I can't tell with the front of the girls skirt). So "reign" like royalty.

But then both uniforms use "rain" drops.

So it just feels like too much interpretation and play on words/themes going on

But I do like the uniform

It's weird for me because the team name is "reign". So they have a crown on the boys (I can't tell with the front of the girls skirt). So "reign" like royalty.

But then both uniforms use "rain" drops.

So it just feels like too much interpretation and play on words/themes going on

But I do like the uniform

This has always confused me, Twisters teams are all storms and such so i always wondered why reign wasnt spelled like "rain" but they constistantly had a crown but now im seeing rain drops and my mind is so confused.

This has always confused me, Twisters teams are all storms and such so i always wondered why reign wasnt spelled like "rain" but they constistantly had a crown but now im seeing rain drops and my mind is so confused.
In my mind it's always just been both meanings

ETA: like they've always referenced both

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back