All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ce6a0877965ec0261755c7a536d60ff6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this.

It's giving me Wildcat/Swoosh.

Very cohesive with their other Worlds team uniforms.

I don't know... it makes me kinda of uncomfortable having USASF make a rule defining the coverage of our uniforms. I feel this should be in the power of gyms.

When people have the power to choose, they choose wrong!

(I'm entirely kidding. This is from the crappy The Giver meeting. This is just my favorite thing to say at work, mainly regarding giving kids choices while crafting that involves glitter, paint and an abundance of color choices )

How many uniforms has cheetahs gotten over the last 3 years? I feel like they get a new one every year.
Haha I asked the same question a few months ago... I literally cannot keep up...

Don't get me wrong, a lot of the unis are gorgeous, especially this new one. It just seems a strange branding decision to have one of your flagship teams switch unis so often that fans can't remember what their current uni looks like.

Haha I asked the same question a few months ago... I literally cannot keep up...

Don't get me wrong, a lot of the unis are gorgeous, especially this new one. It just seems a strange branding decision to have one of your flagship teams switch unis so often that fans can't remember what their current uni looks like.
Ok, a backless uniform that you think is gorgeous....

I'm not trying to change your mind on the style of uniforms, just trying to say that the ones I posted are faaaaaaaaaaar from skimpy, especially the O4 one. Zero cutouts front or back, appropriate skirt length (not shorts), no crazy designs...

Ok, a backless uniform that you think is gorgeous....

I'm not trying to change your mind on the style of uniforms, just trying to say that the ones I posted are faaaaaaaaaaar from skimpy, especially the O4 one. Zero cutouts front or back, appropriate skirt length (not shorts), no crazy designs...
Come on, let's not get rude.
I actually didn't initially see the second picture showing that the new Cheetahs uni is backless, and now that I know it is, I don't like it as much.

And, again, like I said, I personally don't believe that the ones you posted cover enough skin.

Come on, let's not get rude.
I actually didn't initially see the second picture showing that it was backless, and now that I know it is, I don't like it as much.

And, again, like I said, I personally don't believe that the ones you posted cover enough skin.
Not being rude. There just must be 0 crop top all star uniforms that you think cover enough skin, which is fine.

Last edited:
Not being rude. There just must be 0 crop top all star uniforms that you think cover enough skin, which is fine.
Okay, let me put it this way.

Backlessness, mesh, shorts that look like panties, crop-tops that barely cover the bottom of a bra = no bueno.
Simple necklines, bra-friendly backs, classy embellishments, crop-tops that don't look like a bikini = yes please.

I'm not quite sure how I could explain my views more clearly.

Backlessness, mesh, shorts that look like panties, crop-tops that barely cover the bottom of a bra = no bueno.
Simple necklines, bra-friendly backs, classy embellishments, crop-tops that don't look like a bikini = yes please.
ETA: Nevermind, I don't have time for this...

ce6a0877965ec0261755c7a536d60ff6.jpg

Wow those blinded me a bit when I first opened up the picture. I'm sure those will look amazing on the floor underneath the lights! I wish the letters on the top were separated a little more so it was easier to read, but other than that pretty.

Back