All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like nothing is unique anymore.... not much of a change in styles in the past year or so. I struggled with trying to get something that looks unique for my program, I think we've done well. I will post after it's unveiled at tryouts:)

BkKwwU.png
M1xPo0.png

PCT Cobras new uniforms for 2015-2016
Not really sure how I feel about these?
I happened to be at Canadian Face Offs when the crop tops were revealed and they look 10000000000000x better in person. I was drooling when I saw them. Cobras really is the new black;)

I love this uniform!!! Our royal Cobras level 5 has this same neckline on the top (and same colors) and everyone on here said they hated the neckline!![emoji23] they didn't put the black mesh on our boys uniform though.

But I absolutely love this uniform! And the kids look great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you! the kids loved them. and they all said they were so comfy!

I happened to be at Canadian Face Offs when the crop tops were revealed and they look 10000000000000x better in person. I was drooling when I saw them. Cobras really is the new black;)
These were not the unis that temptation debuted at face offs they look similar but are different. Temptation has a different uni.

I feel like nothing is unique anymore.... not much of a change in styles in the past year or so. I struggled with trying to get something that looks unique for my program, I think we've done well. I will post after it's unveiled at tryouts:)

None of them are special anymore. Especially since some teams get at least one uniform every season.

Am I the only one concerned about going to the bathroom? Especially for that one kid that needs to go "right now" right before they take the floor? I see problems (unless they're like a baby onesie and have snaps down there, but I could see that being painful if a stunt went wrong)... I could see the "pull the fabric over to one side" method being a bad thing too.

I need to get out of the house more...

They probably have snaps. My CP uni this year which was a leotard style has snaps in the crotch area. The littles still need help with them though, although my CPs uni could be pulled down as well.

Back