All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish Varsity would have made it a rule that mesh does not count as "covered up". Like back when F5 had it on their uni like 3 or four years ago.....they should have seen this coming and stopped it. Ugh.

Why would they do that? This way makes more sense to them. They can change the rules in a year or two and forbid mesh and then make a ton on new unis....again! :confused:

From Champion Cheer facebook page. Yeah they look good!

12112380_970734562975014_7598331904048287408_n.jpg
LOVE!!!!! :cloud9:

From Champion Cheer facebook page. Yeah they look good!

12112380_970734562975014_7598331904048287408_n.jpg

So from what I gathered, the middle two unis are their program uni (crop and full top version), the white one is their Sr 5's alternate uni, the uni with the belt is the open team uni, and the far right is prep?

I love how cohesive yet different they all are! The lace is well done on the sleeves, and they all look age appropriate! Snaps for Champion Cheer!

I wish Varsity would have made it a rule that mesh does not count as "covered up". Like back when F5 had it on their uni like 3 or four years ago.....they should have seen this coming and stopped it. Ugh.
But Varsity and USASF are separate and Varsity doesn't make the rules.... ;)

(Insert sarcasm font)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Four days to showcase and still no uniforms. Getting stressed. I was hoping to see my girl hit that mat in her uniform. She has been waiting a long time for this day to come. Im hoping she doesn't end up wearing black shorts and sports bra. But it is what it is. Stressed! It would be weird if everyone has uniforms at showcase except our gym. Crossing my fingers that they come by Saturday. :)

Four days to showcase and still no uniforms. Getting stressed. I was hoping to see my girl hit that mat in her uniform. She has been waiting a long time for this day to come. Im hoping she doesn't end up wearing black shorts and sports bra. But it is what it is. Stressed! It would be weird if everyone has uniforms at showcase except our gym. Crossing my fingers that they come by Saturday. :)
I don't think it's uncommon though to not have uniforms by showcase. I've heard of other gyms before doing their showcase in practice uniforms. But hopefully they'll come in Friday or something.

Us too. They are doing tryout shirt and black shorts, high pony, and natural makeup. This weekend is just immediate family though. We have an extended family showcase in two weeks, hopefully we will have them by then!

I'm hoping that at the one this weekend they'll reveal them at least.

We were told ours are in and we are picking them up at the Kville gym on Saturday. It's also my understanding that in order for us to wear them, ALL locations had to get them in so everyone had them for showcase.

Can't wait for the world to see them!

Back