All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Us too. They are doing tryout shirt and black shorts, high pony, and natural makeup. This weekend is just immediate family though. We have an extended family showcase in two weeks, hopefully we will have them by then!

I'm hoping that at the one this weekend they'll reveal them at least.
We did this for showcase and our first comp last season. We wore sublimated practice wear and were NOT happy. Varsity once again promised and didn't deliver. We will actually have uniforms for showcase this year, but only because it is not a new uniform year. The few that had to be ordered just got here and showcase is next weekend.

We did this for showcase and our first comp last season. We wore sublimated practice wear and were NOT happy. Varsity once again promised and didn't deliver. We will actually have uniforms for showcase this year, but only because it is not a new uniform year. The few that had to be ordered just got here and showcase is next weekend.

Well that makes me a little nervous, ours are Varsity too. Fingers crossed they'll be in by our first comp, still three weeks away.

Well that makes me a little nervous, ours are Varsity too. Fingers crossed they'll be in by our first comp, still three weeks away.
When were they ordered? Varsity is notorious for being late with things. Our gym and school coaches typically build about 4 weeks extra time into the schedule because they KNOW Varsity will be late. Last year we got a new gym owner who didn't fully realize the extent of the issue. Hopefully your gym has "been there, done that" enough that they know they have to pad the delivery schedule.

When were they ordered? Varsity is notorious for being late with things. Our gym and school coaches typically build about 4 weeks extra time into the schedule because they KNOW Varsity will be late. Last year we got a new gym owner who didn't fully realize the extent of the issue. Hopefully your gym has "been there, done that" enough that they know they have to pad the delivery schedule.

I'm not sure, last fitting was supposed to be August 30 but they gave a notice of informing the office manager if they still hadn't been fitted on September 9. Our owners definitely know what they're doing though, that helps!

33a327b41c117b193e2fd016820eeef4.jpg

All I see when I look at the back is one of those weight lifting belts or those stupid waist trainer things.
These are okay, but I feel like there is so much more design potential with this color scheme.

Am i the only one that doesnt think its a warm up? It looks like the boys uniform to me, but a girl is modeling it

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Four days to showcase and still no uniforms. Getting stressed. I was hoping to see my girl hit that mat in her uniform. She has been waiting a long time for this day to come. Im hoping she doesn't end up wearing black shorts and sports bra. But it is what it is. Stressed! It would be weird if everyone has uniforms at showcase except our gym. Crossing my fingers that they come by Saturday. :)
We just performed at showcase in practice wear. One year we even went to first comp in practice wear. Hope it is worth the wait though

We just performed at showcase in practice wear. One year we even went to first comp in practice wear. Hope it is worth the wait though
Yeah. I'm just stressing because it's her first big showcase and I wanted everything to be perfect for her. But I have to try to be flexible and go with the flow lol

Yeah. I'm just stressing because it's her first big showcase and I wanted everything to be perfect for her. But I have to try to be flexible and go with the flow lol

Feeling your pain-I keep telling myself at the end of the day this is "just showcase" and not an actual competition. Crossing fingers for us both! See you Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back