All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a proud member of the anti choker club but everything else on the Jersey uniforms(modest amount of mesh, no cutouts) is so nice I think I can ignore it

I had 285 posts to catch up on and all I am thinking is "why design 40 'ehh' uniforms when you can create a few beautiful and bra friendly uniforms for the whole program?" It's all so excessive.

Looks like varsity/usasf won't be missing out on CEA's money this season after all since they're limiting their comp schedule. Instead it came in the form of thousands of new unis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1z1qr6h.jpg
bodysuit front
33jh652.jpg
bodysuit back
2i1ea2p.jpg

bra front
9ifzwh.jpg

bra back
2a9efr8.jpg
skirt
im sorry but this interchangeable bra top is GENIOUS

Looks like varsity/usasf won't be missing out on CEA's money this season after all since they're limiting their comp schedule. Instead it came in the form of thousands of new unis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But if new uniforms were required to meet the crop rule aren't they buying the same number of uniforms? The fact there were different designs really doesn't matter.

But if new uniforms were required to meet the crop rule aren't they buying the same number of uniforms? The fact there were different designs really doesn't matter.
Except many CEA athletes are on 2-3 teams so they would have to buy multiple sports bras. I am curious to know what the price of the 3 piece uniform is plus what the additional sports bras cost just to see if it is comparable to a new uniform because I do love the concept, but the cost really shouldn't matter to anyone but the CEA athletes and parents!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how uniform companies handle consultations regarding their products but if it's anything like regular design agencies, you still have to pay for the consultation. And instead of spending a few hours on 1 or 2 variations of one design, they probably spent a ton of time consulting over 40 different designs. If you came to a graphic design agency, the consultation on those designs would cost you thousands alone, before any work got done. Again I don't know how uniform companies handle consultations and their costs but I have to assume the consultations are not free. And if they aren't free, I have to assume that CEA isn't paying for those 40 consultations, the parents are.

ETA: which again. Is excessive.

ETA2: I really don't care what CEA ever does but if you preach about saving parents money and then you go design 40 uniforms, it doesn't sound like you're that serious. Travel is expensive but it's not the only factor in the "cheer pricing families out" conversation.

Last edited:
LOVE these! Cheer eclipse always has cute and classy uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do too!! I feel like these pictures do not do them justice at all! If I can figure out how to insert a picture, I'll include one of my kiddo in it. I have a few things I don't like (but I'm SUPER picky LOL), but after seeing a lot of the ones on this thread, I fell even more in love with ours!

Except many CEA athletes are on 2-3 teams so they would have to buy multiple sports bras. I am curious to know what the price of the 3 piece uniform is plus what the additional sports bras cost just to see if it is comparable to a new uniform because I do love the concept, but the cost really shouldn't matter to anyone but the CEA athletes and parents!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I think the cost of our uniforms would shock you. I don't feel like it's appropriate to share the exact dollar amount since I don't represent the gym in any capacity, but compared to what I paid elsewhere, the cost of a CEA uniform is significantly cheaper. More than enough for me to buy 3-4 sports bras before I catch up to our previous gym's cost.

Even my daughters specialty team uniform (which is an added cost but it is 100% my choice to allow Droplet to double team) is significantly cheaper than what I paid elsewhere. I was shocked at the price.

I think the cost of our uniforms would shock you. I don't feel like it's appropriate to share the exact dollar amount since I don't represent the gym in any capacity, but compared to what I paid elsewhere, the cost of a CEA uniform is significantly cheaper. More than enough for me to buy 3-4 sports bras before I catch up to our previous gym's cost.

Even my daughters specialty team uniform (which is an added cost but it is 100% my choice to allow Droplet to double team) is significantly cheaper than what I paid elsewhere. I was shocked at the price.
3-4 sports bras from lets say Target? Or 3-4 sports bras from CEA? ;)

I agree with @quitthedrama, that it is really no one's business but the CEA parents how much they paid for the uniforms, but @Eyes On The Prize has made a very good point as well; it is not only travel that is pricing families out of cheer.

3-4 sports bras from lets say Target? Or 3-4 sports bras from CEA? ;)

I agree with @quitthedrama, that it is really no one's business but the CEA parents how much they paid for the uniforms, but @Eyes On The Prize has made a very good point as well; it is not only travel that is pricing families out of cheer.

3-4 sports of the special team bras that are a peice of the uniform, actually. The point of my post was to say that even with purchasing another bra as a crossover peice, I am still paying less. I think y'all are trying to make this into something that it's not. I have no idea what most people pay for uniforms but have been a part of another top gym and I was floored by the cost of the CEA ones.

Last edited:
3-4 sports of the special team bras that are a peice of the uniform, actually. The point of my post was to say that even with purchasing another bra as a crossover peice, I am still paying less. I think y'all are trying to make this into something that it's not. I have no idea what most people pay for uniforms but have been a part of another top gym and I was floored by the cost of the CEA ones.

I think what people need to take into account is that most gyms receive some sort of kickback for ordering Varsity uniforms, which often do not go back to the parents. Some gyms might also upcharge the cost of the uniform from what the company charged them. I think I remember in the CA Rumor thread, BlueCat mentioned they incorporate their expected rebate into the pricing structure for parents so that it's essentially going back to them. I imagine CEA is getting quite the rebate due to the sheer amount of teams they have that had to get new uniforms. If CSP for example were to include the kickback in the cost of the uniforms and didn't upcharge parents, I can definitely see how these uniforms would end up significantly less than a similar uni elsewhere.

I'm not sure how uniform companies handle consultations regarding their products but if it's anything like regular design agencies, you still have to pay for the consultation. And instead of spending a few hours on 1 or 2 variations of one design, they probably spent a ton of time consulting over 40 different designs. If you came to a graphic design agency, the consultation on those designs would cost you thousands alone, before any work got done. Again I don't know how uniform companies handle consultations and their costs but I have to assume the consultations are not free. And if they aren't free, I have to assume that CEA isn't paying for those 40 consultations, the parents are.

ETA: which again. Is excessive.

ETA2: I really don't care what CEA ever does but if you preach about saving parents money and then you go design 40 uniforms, it doesn't sound like you're that serious. Travel is expensive but it's not the only factor in the "cheer pricing families out" conversation.

I mean yeah uniforms are expensive, but least most programs keep their uniform for about three years. Competitions fees alone for the program my neice CP is at .. is almost 2,000 which does not include airfare or hotels. Granted she was able to fund raise about half, but I think this is a huge issue we should be more angry about.

I mean yeah uniforms are expensive, but least most programs keep their uniform for about three years. Competitions fees alone for the program my neice CP is at .. is almost 2,000 which does not include airfare or hotels. Granted she was able to fund raise about half, but I think this is a huge issue we should be more angry about.

Plus stay-to-play is insane sometimes. I remember one mom on here was looking at spending about 1300 *just* in hotel rooms for Dallas--which was about 300 dollars more than my entire four-day vacation to Disney World this past September.

Back