All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For what it is worth, (for us at least) new uniform designs are typically a long series of back-and-forth with ideas and prototypes over weeks or even months. It is a tedious drawn-out process. Designers/coaches/coordinaters could easily spend a hundred man-hours coming up with a design. We even have someone whose year-round, full-time job it is to coordinate our uniforms and practice wear.

I love our uniforms and particularly the Queencats one. If you made a checklist of things I normally like/don't like - it wouldn't score very high. (don't normally like mesh, don't normally like a lot of bling, don't normally like extensive cut-outs in the back, etc.) However, in person it is beautiful and the parents & athletes I saw were absolutely thrilled when they got it. It is among my top 2-3 favorites out of the 30-ish? different designs we have had over the last year or so.

I get that it is fun to channel your inner Joan Rivers and make fun of teams' uniforms in an online forum. (I have probably made fun of similar stuff more times that I care to admit.) I just wish that uniforms were being judged in the context for which they were designed (on a team under lights) rather than from a early social media picture.

I was that parent who, when I saw the full top uniform my daughter was going to wear did a :confused: face. But at our showcase I changed my mind when I saw them on the mat and under the lights. They're gorgeous.
I try to now imagine the unis in this thread under the lights and with a whole team wearing them. Some I can get behind and some still are just such a no.
But you can't please everyone. ;)

There is a side panel that transition and it works with the full tops as well.

33nf9js.jpg
Love the bow! Gorgeous! As is the cp!

Tribe Cheer 2015-2016 New Uniforms

Today's the day! We started designing these uniforms in January and now they are finally ready to show the world. Tish from Just Briefs did an INCREDIBLE job of accomplishing our vision. We hope you LOVE them as much as we do!

Today's the day! We started designing these uniforms in January and now they are finally ready to show the world. Tish from Just Briefs did an INCREDIBLE job of accomplishing our vision. We hope you LOVE them as much as we do!

I'M IN LOVE!! Can't wait to get it this week! and to see the back!

There's never been a Tribe uniform I didn't like! These are perfection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess they're not Just Briefs anymore[emoji6]
(I'm sorry that was a terrible joke lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back